Information on a Liberatore bass

Posted by Gentle Ben on Fri, 07/26/02 - 23:16:42.

ive got a bass that nobody has ever seen before can u help me with finding out any information? it is a Liberatore

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Mauro liberatore web site

I found Mauro liberatore luthier web site.Here it is.You can contact him from there.
http://mauro-liberatore.my-free.website
cheers!

Re: Information on a Liberatore bass

: ive got a bass that nobody has ever seen before can u help me with finding out any information? it is a Liberatore

Hello, I'm mauro liberatore a luthier guitar maker in montreal canada.If you have any questions on liberatore guitars and basses you can send me an e-mail at lutheriliberatore@yahoo.ca

: : ive got a bass that nobody has ever seen before can u help me with finding out any information? it is a Liberatore

: Hello, I'm mauro liberatore a luthier guitar maker in montreal canada.If you have any questions on liberatore guitars and basses you can send me an e-mail at lutherieliberatore@yahoo.ca

Re: Information on a Liberatore electric

: ive got a guitar that nobody has ever seen before can u help me with finding out any information? it is a Liberatore

Re: Information on a Liberatore electric

If you can send me and e-mail with a discription or a photo i can tell you if i made it

: ive got a bass that nobody has ever seen before can u help me with finding out any information? it is a Liberatore

Hi! I've heard of Liberatore before when a friend of mine picked one up about 10 years ago. I know for sure that the luthier(builder) originated from Montreal,Canada and used to have a shop in the city. I have no idea if he is still in business.

see ya

My name is Rocco Liberatore, My brother is the builder of this bass, he made over 300 guitars and basses, If you want to get it touch with him his number is 514-287-9315
My brothers name is MAURO LIBERATORE, Luthier Liberatore, Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Mauro

Hello Rocco, we are a few here worrying about Mauro. Nobody seems to have news from him. Please if you know anything inform us.
-Bruno / sighter@videotron.ca

Hi Bruno , I'm sorry to say

Hi Bruno , I'm sorry to say that Rocco past away a few years ago . And I just found out Mauro closed his shop in spring 2013 . If you want more info you can join my group on facebook " Liberatore guitars rule !" .

Cheers
John

Liberatore is a fine luthier here in Montreal Canada. I deal with him from time to time, he makes really great necks with very low action. I heard that for basses he uses 2 truss rods, I'm not sure about it, I never asked him.

: : ive got a bass that nobody has ever seen before can u help me with finding out any information? it is a Liberatore

time to time, he makes really great necks with very low action. I heard that for basses he uses 2 truss rods, I'm not sure about it, I never asked him.

Montreal based metalband Voivod used to play Liberatore guitars (both bass and guitar) from '86 till '88. Very cool shapes and killer sound! go to www.voivod.com and check their discography. There's some pictures of their axes on their record called Rrrrrooooaaaarrr!!!!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.