Re: carvin FS36 footswitch

Posted by derf on Wed, 03/26/03 - 22:16:39.

: does anyone know where i can get a carvin fs36 footswitch??

As you know this switch is obsolete and getting harder to find. Carvin suggests getting the FS22 a 2 button no LED footswitch and have it modified into a FS36. They have the schematic to do this that you can download from www.Carvin.com. I suggest you call Carvin and have them mail you an X100 schematic or amp you have that uses the FS36. The schematic for the FS36 comes with this amp schematic. A good amp tech can make you a working FS36 from a 3 button, 3LED competitor footswitch. I'm getting a fender 3 button, 3 LED footswitch made to work exactly like the FS36. Hope this helps you and others.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

I have one for sale...

Jeff

: : does anyone know where i can get a carvin fs36 footswitch??

: As you know this switch is obsolete and getting harder to find. Carvin suggests getting the FS22 a 2 button no LED footswitch and have it modified into a FS36. They have the schematic to do this that you can download from www.Carvin.com. I suggest you call Carvin and have them mail you an X100 schematic or amp you have that uses the FS36. The schematic for the FS36 comes with this amp schematic. A good amp tech can make you a working FS36 from a 3 button, 3LED competitor footswitch. I'm getting a fender 3 button, 3 LED footswitch made to work exactly like the FS36. Hope this helps you and others.

Jeff, Is this still available? How much to ship it to Oz.

: I have one for sale...

: Jeff

: : : does anyone know where i can get a carvin fs36 footswitch??

: : As you know this switch is obsolete and getting harder to find. Carvin suggests getting the FS22 a 2 button no LED footswitch and have it modified into a FS36. They have the schematic to do this that you can download from www.Carvin.com. I suggest you call Carvin and have them mail you an X100 schematic or amp you have that uses the FS36. The schematic for the FS36 comes with this amp schematic. A good amp tech can make you a working FS36 from a 3 button, 3LED competitor footswitch. I'm getting a fender 3 button, 3 LED footswitch made to work exactly like the FS36. Hope this helps you and others.

: As you know this switch is obsolete and getting harder to find. Carvin suggests getting the FS22 a 2 button no LED footswitch and have it modified into a FS36. They have the schematic to do this that you can download from www.Carvin.com. I suggest you call Carvin and have them mail you an X100 schematic or amp you have that uses the FS36. The schematic for the FS36 comes with this amp schematic. A good amp tech can make you a working FS36 from a 3 button, 3LED competitor footswitch. I'm getting a fender 3 button, 3 LED footswitch made to work exactly like the FS36. Hope this helps you and others.

I think voodoo labs makes one exactly for about $60/us.

: : : does anyone know where i can get a carvin fs36 footswitch??

: : As you know this switch is obsolete and getting harder to find. Carvin suggests getting the FS22 a 2 button no LED footswitch and have it modified into a FS36. They have the schematic to do this that you can download from www.Carvin.com. I suggest you call Carvin and have them mail you an X100 schematic or amp you have that uses the FS36. The schematic for the FS36 comes with this amp schematic. A good amp tech can make you a working FS36 from a 3 button, 3LED competitor footswitch. I'm getting a fender 3 button, 3 LED footswitch made to work exactly like the FS36. Hope this helps you and others.

: I think voodoo labs makes one exactly for about $60/us.

Actually it's voodooman swiches. Sry!

I have one for sale if you are interested. It's in excellent condition and works perfectly.

Call me at 408.347.1654 or send me an e-mail to xenrelic@comcast.net

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2020 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.