Where to buy guitar in bangalore

Posted by Anoop Gururaj on Tue, 12/11/01 - 00:42:50.

PLease do tell me where to buy a good guitar , an acoustic one in bangalore in india, and how to choose the best guitar.
Please do confirm as i am in real urgency,
and have zero experience in guitars,as now i have joined classes

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Hi I am looking for western

Hi I am looking for western guitar for my kid. Can you pl refer me any shop at bangalore. He is stating his classes so like less expensive option.
Bhagya

buying a guitar, a mere beginner!

i wana buy a guitar, hmm.. my budget is abt 4k-5k!!! suggest me some worthy sales!!!

re;where do i get a guitarof rs 1000and less?

: PLease do tell me where to buy a good guitar , an acoustic one in bangalore in india, and how to choose the best guitar.
: Please do confirm as i am in real urgency,
: and have zero experience in guitars,as now i have joined classes

Contact me for musical requirements

Am trying to coordinate musical classes.
Contact me.
Bye
Prashanth.

Re: Where to buy guitar in bangalore

: PLease do tell me where to buy a good guitar , an acoustic one in bangalore in india, and how to choose the best guitar.

Hi Nidhi
I'm from Delhi and I don't know where to buy a guitar from in banglore but I can help you out in your choice of guitar.
If there isn't an upper limit for money then you should go for an original Gibson one ( be careful don't fall for a Givson one).
If you have an upper limit then you can go for Hobner or Givson.They are decent enough to begin with.
When you buy one then take care that the neck is straight and dosen't have any curves.The distance between the strings and the neck should not be much.The tuning locks should be free to move( not too loose either).If the size fits then go for a Jumbo size(or smaller but go for a hollow one).See that when the guitar is tuned to E- standard then none of the strings touch any of the frets(i.e., the strings when played open should be clear).
If you can take any friend who has knowledge about guitars ,then that will be best.
bye.

: : PLease do tell me where to buy a good guitar , an acoustic one in bangalore in india, and how to choose the best guitar. Where should I join for the guitar classes

Hosur Road , Below URBAN EDGE , Raynolds
Classes at Koramangala & I nagar

: : : PLease do tell me where to buy a good guitar , an acoustic one in bangalore in india, and how to choose the best guitar. Where should I join for the guitar classes

: Hosur Road , Below URBAN EDGE , Raynolds
: Classes at Koramangala & I nagar

: : : : PLease do tell me where to buy a good guitar , an acoustic one in bangalore in india, and how to choose the best guitar. Where should I join for the guitar classes.what is the rate of a guitar?

Where to buy guitar in bangalore. & Where to join for guitar class in surounding of HAL Road

: : : : PLease do tell me where to buy a good guitar , an acoustic one in bangalore in india, and how to choose the best guitar. Where should I join for the guitar classes

Re: guitar buying

which guitar type is best for the biginners?

Re: Where to buy guitar in bangalore and how much cost

I want to buy a guitar for my husband's b'day. Where to buy it? how much it cost? does it come with it's manual for basic learning

Veena musicals chickpet is best

: : : : PLease do tell me where to buy a good guitar , an acoustic one in bangalore in india, and how to choose the best guitar. Where should I join for the guitar classes

eastern fare is a nice place. they have a branch in koramangala. try that out. contact: 9986573253

Grace Institute of Music

We conduct classes for Guitar, Keyboard and Drums

Venue details:

#150,1st Floor, 24th Main,
HSR Layout, Sector I,
Near Thirumala Theatre,
Bangalore.

#45,10th Cross, Maruthi Layout,
Near Kenneth George School,
Hebbal,Bangalore.

#51/2A,5th Cross, Kuttiappa Garden,
Near Sundari Memorial School,
Vivek Nagar(PO),
Bangalore-47

Sanjay Nagar and RT Nagar,

Contact person: Sam
Mobile:9845355515

: : : : PLease do tell me where to buy a good guitar , an acoustic one in bangalore in india, and how to choose the best guitar. Where is the nearest guitar classes conducted around hanumanthnagar

Re: where are the guitar classes near by to hanumanthnagar in bangalore

Where is the nearest guitar classes conducted around hanumanthnagar

Re: Where to buy guitar in bangalore and learn how to play

Re: Where to buy guitar in bangalore and learn how to play

: : : Hosur Road , Below URBAN EDGE , Raynolds
: : : Classes at Koramangala & I nagar

: : : : : : PLease do tell me where to buy a good guitar , an acoustic one in bangalore in india, and how to choose the best guitar. Where should I join for the guitar classes

: Hi,

: please do let me know where i can learn Guitar in Bangalore

Re: Where to buy guitar in bangalore?

i stay in rajajinagar,i want a nearby place where i can learn guitar.where to join for the classes?
what's the fee structure?

Re: Where to take Guitar Classes in Kormangla

Please lemme know the address , where I can learn Guitar

Re: Where to take Guitar Classes in Kormangla

: Please lemme know the address , where I can learn Guitar
also let me know which model should I buy as a beginer
regards
ravindra

Hosur Road , Below URBAN EDGE , Raynolds
Classes at Koramangala & I nagar

: : : PLease do tell me where to buy a good guitar , an acoustic one in bangalore in india, and how to choose the best guitar. Where should I join for the guitar classes

dealer in imported electric guitars..like strat,telecaster etc.

hi,
i you are interested i can offer you a very good electric guitar for around 2500 rupees... kindly let me know.

electric guitar for just

electric guitar for just 2500? how come.? wt brand is it?

Re: Where to learn guitar in bangalore!

i learnt indian classical in guitar for 3 years and now lookin forward to learn some western music in guitar.may b lead ,bass and some cords too.plz help me find a good teacher

: i learnt indian classical in guitar for 3 years and now lookin forward to learn some western music in guitar.may b lead ,bass and some cords too.plz help me find a good teacher

hi ,,, i deak in electric guitars ..if you are interested i can give you some good deals on imported guitars.
from
rajiv

i want to buy guitar

I'm interested to buy a guitar so Please call me to this number +919611200501 Thank you...

to buy guitar

Hi Rajiv,
This is nalini here i m planning gift my guy a guitar. Can u please suggest me which ll b the best to opt and my budget is around 6k i m looking for an acoustic one coz he is a beginner.

Check out these guitars

Hello Nalini,

Check out our list of the best acoustic guitars for beginners, these are affordable guitars that will surely make your guy happy.

fender guitar details

Hello rajiv,
Hope u doin gud. can i no wr r u put up ...n thanx fr ur repky i saw ur guitar collections i wanted more details of fender guitar lik how much it costs n is shipping free n hw many days ll it take for delivery.

hi,
I am also intersted in learning guitar and stay at Koramangla. Looks like there are many of us who require this info. Someone, please really help us!!!!

: hi,
: I am also intersted in learning guitar and stay at rtnagar. Looks like there are many of us who require this info. Someone, please really help us!!!!

: : hi,
: : I am also intersted in learning guitar and stay near richmond circle. Looks like there are many of us who require this info. Someone, please really help us!!!!

Try Reynolds........ its a music shop near richmond road... i think that they also teach.... hope i'm not mistaken

Reynolds is located somewhere opposite All Saints Bakery

: i learnt indian classical in guitar for 3 years and now lookin forward to learn some western music in guitar.may b lead ,bass and some cords too.plz help me find a good teacher

Any success...if yes lemme know on vikash.trivedi@wipro.com

Where to learn guitar in bangalore

i stay in kundalahalli.which will be the nearest and best place to learn guitar in bangalore

I stay in sarjapur road(near

I stay in sarjapur road(near WIPRO), Bangalore. Which is the best place to learn guitar for beginners? Please help, if anyone has any idea.

Hi, i run music and arts

Hi, i run music and arts academy in BTM 2nd stage, contact me 9886682964

Re: Where to learn guitar in bangalore

try eastern fare. www.easternfare.com

: I stay in Yelhanka.which will be the nearest and best place to learn guitar in bangalore

: i stay in kammanahalli main rd.which will be the nearest and best place to learn guitar in bangalore

Eastern Fare Music Foundation for good guitar teacher and piano classes.

http://easternfare.googlepages.com

i stay in venkatapura,koramangala 1st block.which will be the nearest and best place to learn guitar in bangalore?

I stay in kundalahalli.which will be the nearest place to learn guitar in bangalore. Please mail me on deepdbit@gmail.com.

Hi
Check out
Mepong Guitar Classes.

http://www.Mepong.com
Mobile: +91-9945744692

He is a amazing teacher.

Re: Where to learn advance guitar in bangalore

: i stay in kundalahalli.which will be the nearest and best place to learn guitar in bangalore

Re: Where to learn advance guitar in bangalore

i hope i will find my place in advance guitar learning,

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.