Where to buy guitar in bangalore

Posted by Anoop Gururaj on Tue, 12/11/01 - 00:42:50.

PLease do tell me where to buy a good guitar , an acoustic one in bangalore in india, and how to choose the best guitar.
Please do confirm as i am in real urgency,
and have zero experience in guitars,as now i have joined classes

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Where to learn guitar in Delhi

hi,here s addie in south delhi.m posting his mobile no. contact him.i found him on net addie9811365588
: : : My email - kabiraj_sethi@rediffmail.com

:
: Hii, i am also looking for a good course in guitar learning in delhi..please let me know email address : s_kushagra@rediffmail.com

VIKRAM -Listing of guitar teachers in delhi available on www.anandfoundation.com .You can also list

VIKRAM -Listing of guitar teachers in delhi available on www.anandfoundation.com .You can also list yourself for free to meet up with other guitarists in delhi .

Where to learn guitar in Delhi

: : i stay in Central Delhi.Which will be the nearest and best place to learn guitar in Central Delhi. Please mail me if anybody has any idea.
: My email - kpuppy2000@yahoo.com

i teach guitar-metallica,maiden,led zep,slowhand,megadeth

: : :im willing to teach guitar all varieties to the best of my abilities.so if you happen to be interested check it out.
: : My email - crystalmotif@yahoo.com

Re: i teach guitar-metallica,maiden,led zep,slowhand,megadeth

: : : :im willing to teach guitar all varieties to the best of my abilities.so if you happen to be interested check it out.i live in central delhi
: : : My email - crystalmotif@yahoo.com

Yo! fun...
i like it :)
John
<a href="http://www.toshain.com">painting</a>

You can get that + other benefits

A Brand new Givson Guitar + Superior Paded cover + Guitar Tuner + Pick up + Notes + Video KIT for beginners + We will also tell the basics such as tuning the guitar and exercises to practice at the time of delivery. IN SHORT IT IS A VERY CHEAP AND COMBO OFFER FOR A PERSON WHO WANTS TO LEARN THE GUITAR. CONTACT - 9968257534 (DELHI)

: : : i stay in Central Delhi.Which will be the nearest and best place to learn guitar in Central Delhi. Please mail me if anybody has any idea.
: : My email - kpuppy2000@yahoo.com

VIKRAM -Listing of guitar teachers in delhi available on www.anandfoundation.com .You can also list yourself for free to meet up with other guitarists in delhi .

I know a guitar teacher.shrikant..9818030947

: : : i stay in Central Delhi.Which will be the nearest and best place to learn guitar in Central Delhi. Please mail me if anybody has any idea.
: : My email - kpuppy2000@yahoo.com

: I know a guitar teacher.shrikant..9818030947

: : : : i stay in Central Delhi.Which will be the nearest and best place to learn guitar in Central Delhi. Please mail me if anybody has any idea.
: : : My email - kpuppy2000@yahoo.com

: : : i stay in Green Park.Which will be the nearest and best place to learn guitar in South Delhi. Please mail me if anybody has any idea.
: : My email - shaanidutt@yahoo.com

Re: Where to buy guitar in bangalore

: PLease do tell me where to buy a good guitar , an acoustic one in bangalore in india, and how to choose the best guitar.
: Please do confirm as i am in real urgency,
: and have zero experience in guitars,as now i have joined classes

: : PLease do tell me where to buy a good guitar , an acoustic one in bangalore in india, and how to choose the best guitar.
: : Please do confirm as i am in real urgency,
: : and have zero experience in guitars,as now i have joined classes

: : : PLease do tell me where to buy a good guitar , an acoustic one in bangalore in india, and how to choose the best guitar.
: : : Please do confirm as i am in real urgency,
: : : and have zero experience in guitars,as now i have joined classes
u can get reeeeeal cooooooool guitars in a place called A2G music in barton center(mg road,opp food world)ranging from 1000-15000

: PLease do tell me where to buy a good guitar , an electric one in bangalore in india, and how to choose the best guitar.
: Please do confirm
: and have experience in guitars,

Dear Anoop,
Can yu help me..i am wanting to learn playing a guitar.Tell be which is the best place in Bangalore to go especailly in the Jayanagar-Banshankri area.

Thanx a in Advance!

: PLease do tell me where to buy a good guitar , an acoustic one in bangalore in india, and how to choose the best guitar.
: Please do confirm as i am in real urgency,
: and have zero experience in guitars,as now i have joined classes

Hey there
Can u tell me where u have joined for guitar classes in Jayanagar?
Even I wanted to join classes for guitar.
Best place to buy guitar could be near majestic.

Re: want to learn playing guitar

: Dear Anoop,
: Can yu help me..i am wanting to learn playing a guitar.Tell be which is the best place in Bangalore to go especailly in the Airport Road(near Kemp Fort).

: Thanx a in Advance!

Re: Where to Learn guitar in bangalore

: Dear Anoop,

: Can yu help me..i am wanting to learn playing a guitar.Tell be which is the best place in Bangalore to go especailly in the Jayanagar-Banshankri area.(I am putting in JP Nagar)

: Thanx a in Advance!

:
: : PLease do tell me where to buy a good guitar , an acoustic one in bangalore in india, and how to choose the best guitar.
: : Please do confirm as i am in real urgency,
: : and have zero experience in guitars.

: : Dear Anoop,

: : Can yu help me..i want to learn playing a guitar.Tell be which is the best place in Bangalore to go especailly nearby Kemp Fort(Air Port Road)

: : Thanx a in Advance!

: :
: : : PLease do tell me where to buy a good guitar , an acoustic one in bangalore in india, and how to choose the best guitar.
: : : Please do confirm as i am in real urgency,
: : : and have zero experience in guitars.

: : : Dear Anoop,

: : : Can yu help me..i want to learn playing a guitar.Tell be which is the best place in Bangalore to go especailly nearby Kemp Fort(Air Port Road)

: : : Thanx a in Advance!

: : :
: : : : PLease do tell me where to buy a good guitar , an acoustic one in bangalore in india, and how to choose the best guitar.
: : : : Please do confirm as i am in real urgency,
: : : : and have zero experience in guitars.

Wanna learn guitar in Bangalore after 6.00p.m.

Hello,

Can you please help me getting a good guitar teacher who can teach me in the evenings .. as i'll be working during the days ...
I don't have any knowledge of guitar ...
Also tell me where to purchase a good one in Bangalore..
please give the details of timings and venue...
thanks ...
Shiuli

Re: Wanna learn guitar in Bangalore after 6.00p.m.

You can come to me.. I'll teach you a good guitar ;)

Varun

information needed on guitar classes..

sir..
i want to learn giutar.mainly metal one..(metal giutar)..
i have some experience in palying guitar..can u please tell me which is best suitd place..?
thanx.
joel.

dear friend
for the question you asked as where to buy good guitar
if your budget is 1000/- and above then goto Reynolds guitar shop and buy one of 1800/- or so the shop is near shoolay cirle next to brigade towers. or u you can goto premson musicals opp. gurudwara near ulsoor lake. these two shops are good enough for beginners.
bye
vijay.

Best guitar Shop In bangalore.

MusicHouse near jayanagar. We also have purchased guitars from MusicHouse Bangalore. We saw the Shop when we are on the way on ring road. They are great and friendly. You can check their website, I just found out, it is Musichouse.co.in. I hope you can also call them before you go there for any clarifications.http://www.musichouse.co.in.

Buy Guitars in bangalore

Hi Friend, I just came across a shop in Bangalore near koramangala. You can go there and buy best selling guitars. You get complete guide on guitars if you are a learner. Visit Aruna Musical new in Koramangala bangalore, or http://www.arunamusicalstore.com.

Hi,

I am very much interested in learning guitar so please help which one to bye and also please do let me know the learning places in bangalore and that should be the best

Re: Dealer ship ( We r Distributor of yamaha Co.)

: dear friend
: for the question you asked as where to buy good guitar
: if your budget is 1000/- and above then goto Reynolds guitar shop and buy one of 1800/- or so the shop is near shoolay cirle next to brigade towers. or u you can goto premson musicals opp. gurudwara near ulsoor lake. these two shops are good enough for beginners.
: bye
: vijay.

learning and purchasing the guitar

Hai friend my self santhosh, i want to learn guitar, im new one to this, i have no idea about Guitar and its learning classes, can u help me which one is good guitar for purchase and learning schools in bangalore near Vijaynagar or Rajaninagar. Im waiting for ur reply

bye
Santhosh

: if your budget is 1000/- and above then goto Reynolds guitar shop and buy one of 1800/- or so the shop is near shoolay cirle next to brigade towers. or u you can goto premson musicals opp. gurudwara near ulsoor lake. these two shops are good enough for beginners.

MRP of bass guitars and where to buy them

hi,

i am buying a 4 string bass guitar, i want to know which is the best bass guitar company for a beginner. my budget is about 10 grand for the guitar and the amp.and also tell me the prices of a tansen 4 string bass and a washburn 4 string bass.tell me the best shop to buythem also.
thanks

thanks vijay for your reply

dear vijay
i am from bangalore n play in a band called frozen i am the lead guitarist ..i wonna know the prices of ibanez or jackson guiatrs in bangalore and there prices
thanks
rohit

Hi Vijay,

No matter where ever you buy the guitar from in bangalore, please do not buy it from Lewis, anywhere else would be fine, you may find some shops like reynolds, imperial near brigades. Also if possible go for seconds because the instrument would have gone through lots of changes in tone, but donot go all by your self and buy a seconds guitar, take a friend along with you who has played guitar for sometime. Also donot be shy while checking out various guitars because you can really make out the difference in tones on different guitars if u are checking to buy one at stores. Also do not give the guitar to the shop guy as he may know to play some riffs and fool you into buying a 3rd rate guitar. Best of luck.

Need to repair my Guitar

Hi I have a Sonido Acoustic guitar and after few years the bridge got poped up.. Now it makes a buzzing sound and i stopped playing it.

Where can i get a best service for my guitar with reasonable price. Have anyone had this kind of repair and how much u spent on it.

Indiranagar or Ulsoor and surroundings will be fine..

Thanks in Advance...

feedback on buying guitar for childerns

Friends,

Can some one tell me what would be the Best Guitar for childerns, who are learners. I am planning one to buy my son (8 years old).

I understand expensive acoustic guitar are always better, but for childerns who are learners, may I know what's your recommendation & brand you prefer?

Thanks for your support

Electric Guitar

I want an electric Guitar between 4 to 5k (second hand),, I'm not a begginer, have been playing since 6.5 Years so Guitar should be good, can I get one good Guitar in that budget in Bamgalore and which shop?

I want to buy a guitar

Hey bro i am plannin to buy a guitar...My budget is 4000...i live in b'lore and i dono neting bout guitars ........i'm a beginner.....plannin of goin for classes once i buy a guitar so suggest sme good place to buy a guitar and also sme gud guitar tat i can check....please tell me the brand and model name of the guitar

Reynolds suck

Don't ever make a mistake of buying anything from Reynolds. The goods are extremely over priced and the service is shit. The owners are in Delhi so the employees are lazy and careless. They damaged my friends guitar while changing strings and they blamed it in a fender guitar saying the fender guitar quality was bad and charged him for the strings as well.

Dear friends,

Where to get good guitars in banagalore. Iam beginner and my budget ia around Rs.5000/-

Please help me

guitar price

what is the price range of the best guitars and also of electronic guitar...>>

Price of the best guitars??

Price of the best guitars?? I am sure you dont wanna know that.. Best acoustic are custom made and can reach lakhs! Among electric the best ever is GIBSON LES PAUL. It costs 1lakh . If you have a tight pocket but u want good stuff i'll recommend IBANEZ..

I too want to know whether you get guitars for lesser than the 2000 Rs margin?

which guitar to buy within 15000

hey there i jus got 15000 grands so which would you suggest.

electric guitar

hey there,
im selling my guitar (silvertone electric ) for 9,000 in bangalore.
trustkushal@gmail.com .. write me a mail if interested.

Get a greg bennett avion-6..

Get a greg bennett avion-6.. I have tested it myself. I am sure you wont regret it

Get a greg bennett avion-6..

Get a greg bennett avion-6.. I have tested it myself. I am sure you wont regret it

hey! 'm joey.
n 'm totally new to the world of guitars. right now ive got my summer hoildays going on n i fancy learning guitar n i'd love to know whic guitar shud i buy as 'm a beginner. let me be frank i dont know anythin abt guitars except that i was browsing about seagulls6 n yamaha but 'm not very sure if it is available in blore. plz suggest me to buy the best guitar for a beginner in blore. my buget is 1500rs. i'll be very thankfull.

For ur budget you wont get a

For ur budget you wont get a branded guitar for sure.. Try adding some more cash an jampack u get in most of the stores.. That'll be a very good choice.. U can get jampacks for as less as 4-5k. Keep urself away from desi brands like givson signature grason.. Try JIMM they r cheap yet good. They'll easily last for years..

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2016 , All Rights Reserved.