Re: Where to buy guitar in bangalore

Advertisement
Posted by Balaji on Thu, 03/25/04 - 20:36:53.

: dear friend
: for the question you asked as where to buy good guitar
: if your budget is 1000/- and above then goto Reynolds guitar shop and buy one of 1800/- or so the shop is near shoolay cirle next to brigade towers. or u you can goto premson musicals opp. gurudwara near ulsoor lake. these two shops are good enough for beginners.
: bye
: vijay.

Hi Vijay,

No matter where ever you buy the guitar from in bangalore, please do not buy it from Lewis, anywhere else would be fine, you may find some shops like reynolds, imperial near brigades. Also if possible go for seconds because the instrument would have gone through lots of changes in tone, but donot go all by your self and buy a seconds guitar, take a friend along with you who has played guitar for sometime. Also donot be shy while checking out various guitars because you can really make out the difference in tones on different guitars if u are checking to buy one at stores. Also do not give the guitar to the shop guy as he may know to play some riffs and fool you into buying a 3rd rate guitar. Best of luck.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Electric Guitar

I want an electric Guitar between 4 to 5k (second hand),, I'm not a begginer, have been playing since 6.5 Years so Guitar should be good, can I get one good Guitar in that budget in Bamgalore and which shop?

I want to buy a guitar

Hey bro i am plannin to buy a guitar...My budget is 4000...i live in b'lore and i dono neting bout guitars ........i'm a beginner.....plannin of goin for classes once i buy a guitar so suggest sme good place to buy a guitar and also sme gud guitar tat i can check....please tell me the brand and model name of the guitar

Reynolds suck

Don't ever make a mistake of buying anything from Reynolds. The goods are extremely over priced and the service is shit. The owners are in Delhi so the employees are lazy and careless. They damaged my friends guitar while changing strings and they blamed it in a fender guitar saying the fender guitar quality was bad and charged him for the strings as well.

Dear friends,

Where to get good guitars in banagalore. Iam beginner and my budget ia around Rs.5000/-

Please help me

guitar price

what is the price range of the best guitars and also of electronic guitar...>>

Price of the best guitars??

Price of the best guitars?? I am sure you dont wanna know that.. Best acoustic are custom made and can reach lakhs! Among electric the best ever is GIBSON LES PAUL. It costs 1lakh . If you have a tight pocket but u want good stuff i'll recommend IBANEZ..

I too want to know whether you get guitars for lesser than the 2000 Rs margin?

which guitar to buy within 15000

hey there i jus got 15000 grands so which would you suggest.

electric guitar

hey there,
im selling my guitar (silvertone electric ) for 9,000 in bangalore.
trustkushal@gmail.com .. write me a mail if interested.

Get a greg bennett avion-6..

Get a greg bennett avion-6.. I have tested it myself. I am sure you wont regret it

Get a greg bennett avion-6..

Get a greg bennett avion-6.. I have tested it myself. I am sure you wont regret it

hey! 'm joey.
n 'm totally new to the world of guitars. right now ive got my summer hoildays going on n i fancy learning guitar n i'd love to know whic guitar shud i buy as 'm a beginner. let me be frank i dont know anythin abt guitars except that i was browsing about seagulls6 n yamaha but 'm not very sure if it is available in blore. plz suggest me to buy the best guitar for a beginner in blore. my buget is 1500rs. i'll be very thankfull.

For ur budget you wont get a

For ur budget you wont get a branded guitar for sure.. Try adding some more cash an jampack u get in most of the stores.. That'll be a very good choice.. U can get jampacks for as less as 4-5k. Keep urself away from desi brands like givson signature grason.. Try JIMM they r cheap yet good. They'll easily last for years..

guitar shopping near rajajinagar

: : dear friend
: : for the question you asked as where to buy good guitar
: : if your budget is 1000/- and above then goto Reynolds guitar shop and buy one of 1800/- or so the shop is near shoolay cirle next to brigade towers. or u you can goto premson musicals opp. gurudwara near ulsoor lake. these two shops are good enough for beginners.
: : bye
: : vijay.

: Hi Vijay,

: No matter where ever you buy the guitar from in bangalore, please do not buy it from Lewis, anywhere else would be fine, you may find some shops like reynolds, imperial near brigades. Also if possible go for seconds because the instrument would have gone through lots of changes in tone, but donot go all by your self and buy a seconds guitar, take a friend along with you who has played guitar for sometime. Also donot be shy while checking out various guitars because you can really make out the difference in tones on different guitars if u are checking to buy one at stores. Also do not give the guitar to the shop guy as he may know to play some riffs and fool you into buying a 3rd rate guitar. Best of luck.

guitar shop near rajajinagar

: : if your budget is 1000/- and above then goto Reynolds guitar shop and buy one of 1800/- or so the shop is near shoolay cirle next to brigade towers. or u you can goto premson musicals opp. gurudwara near ulsoor lake. these two shops are good enough for beginners.

: No matter where ever you buy the guitar from in bangalore, please do not buy it from Lewis, anywhere else would be fine, you may find some shops like reynolds, imperial near brigades. Also if possible go for seconds because the instrument would have gone through lots of changes in tone, but donot go all by your self and buy a seconds guitar, take a friend along with you who has played guitar for sometime. Also donot be shy while checking out various guitars because you can really make out the difference in tones on different guitars if u are checking to buy one at stores. Also do not give the guitar to the shop guy as he may know to play some riffs and fool you into buying a 3rd rate guitar. Best of luck.

cost of one guitar

hey ..
i am planning to buy an electric guitar with amps and distortion pedal...so if u have any idea as to which one to buy as in the company names or model names...i would be glad...approx my budget is 30000 for all three..n also plz suggest a nice place in bangalore to buy these...

thanks

30k... If u r planning for a

30k... If u r planning for a great guitar amp pedals in 30 then bro it'll be difficult.. I'll suggest u Ibanez GRG series.. They r beginner guitars and will be around 11-15k.. But they are good for practice as well as stage.. Also fender squier is good..keep yourself away from tremolo at this price(the rod like thing used to increase string tension)..Always remember if guitar is cheap then the tremolo is cheap.. U'll have to tune your guitar everytime you TRY to use your cheap tremolo and tuning on a tremolo itself takes atleast 30mins for experts. Then your amp, you cant afford a tube-amp for this price. Try solid state amps..go for any brand like peavey,line6,fender,vox,marshall.. But no 'stranger'(its deep s**t).. Your effect pedal.. if you r a begginer i'll suggest u need to explore more.. Go for multi-effect pedal like ZOOM G2 or G3.. U can have distortion,delay,reverb,clean,fuzz,overdrive and everything from the same shit!! good brands for effects include zoom,boss(the best but expensive),digitech,dunlop.. A single effect pedal would cost u around 5k invest instead some 10k for a multi-effect processor..

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.