greatest music teacher in hyderabad..alexander

Posted by anjali dixit on Thu, 09/08/05 - 04:07:26.

hi,,, i am anjali...wow,,, i am happy to meet the best music teacher of my life... alexander of dolce music institute,,, can teach lead, rhythm.classical.flamenco, jazz blues.. and many others bye

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: greatest music teacher in hyderabad..alexander

Hemanth, Vijay, Madhavi, praveen - Guys so did u join any music school or something to learn guitar. Pls let others know

Hi Anjali may i have Mr Alexanders ph no or please do contact me at 9885119496.. thanks

: Hi Anjali may i have Mr Alexanders ph no or please do contact me at 9290168108 or mail me at madhavibandhineni@gmail.com

: hi,,, i am anjali...wow,,, i am happy to meet the best music teacher of my life... alexander of dolce music institute,,, can teach lead, rhythm.classical.flamenco, jazz blues.. and many others bye

How can i contact you anjali, i too want to learn guitar, my number is 9849242653......iam from hyderabad

Hey Vijay/Anjali,
I would like to know more info about the music teacher(Alexander)that was refered by Anjali. Could come one provide me the detials pls. My contact number 9885275713

: : hi,,, i am anjali...wow,,, i am happy to meet the best music teacher of my life... alexander of dolce music institute,,, can teach lead, rhythm.classical.flamenco, jazz blues.. and many others bye

: How can i contact you anjali, i too want to learn guitar, my number is 9849242653......iam from hyderabad

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.