Any Guitar classes in andheri-east mumbai

Posted by Naveen Purswani on Tue, 01/10/06 - 00:47:57.

hi,
I wish to learn guitar on saturdays and sundays...does any body know guitar classes or a good and experienced teacher in andheri east??

Thanks,
Naveen

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Guitar

I wish to learn Guitar. Could you please reach me on +919987747247

I need to give some performane in my co I would to learn and make it as a hobby or professional ...

Experts please do reach me on above number Awaiting an early reply or email me with full details to start asap.

Iam available readily to learn a guitar

About guitar classes

Dear All,

I want to learn guitar. Please suggest me 'Guitar Classes' in andheri east (near Marol Depot).
Also provide me information about Fees structure.

Guitar lessons

Soor Sangeet mandir is a 30 yr old Music Institute offering Singing,Guitar,Sitar, Tabla,Casio/keyboard classes. The institute is owned and run by renowned Marathi Music Director Shree Govind Powale, his wife Mr.s Lalitha Powale and son Soordas Powale. They offer group as well as private lessons. The lessons are also available on skype. I bet you will thank me for these coordinates.

09820692741/09821591083
b301,302
Baba Sadan
4 Bungalows
Andheri West, Mumbai

Check out their FB fanpage http://www.facebook.com/pages/Soor-Sangeet-Mandir/299016483458842

Re: Any Guitar classes in andheri-east mumbai

: Hi,
: I wish to learn guitar on Saturdays and Sundays...Does any body knows guitar classes or a good and experienced teacher in Andheri East??

: Thanks,
: Avinash

Guitar Classes in Andheri

You can find guitar classes in Andheri East at www.GuitarClasses.in/andheri.

Regards,
www.GuitarClasses.in

: hi,
: I wish to learn guitar on saturdays and sundays...does any body know guitar classes or a good and experienced teacher in andheri east??

:ADVAIT

: : hi,
: : I wish to learn guitar on saturdays and sundays...does any body know guitar classes or a good and experienced teacher in andheri east??

: : Thanks,
: :Avinash

: I wish to learn guitar on saturdays and sundays...does any body know guitar classes or a good and experienced teacher in andheri east??

: Naveen

r u 'jharia mehra' poonam?

i m too jharia mehra.... wht do u do there my email is akash.2883@gmail.com.... i know one person w'll teach u guitaar

Victor

hi naveen i am mr. vijay kotian..
i teach guiatr , i am professional guitar teacher...
u can contact me .. feel free to call me on 9323291120

Re: Any Guitar classes in andheri-west mumbai

: I wish to learn guitar on saturdays and sundays...does any body know guitar classes or a good and experienced teacher in andheri west ??
: Karishma

guitar class

if interested to learn call me on 9833535319

: I wish to learn guitar on weekdays after 8pm ...does any body know guitar classes or a good and experienced teacher in andheri east or vile parle e ??

call me on 9833535319 if interested to learn

If you are interested call me on 9833535319

: Mahesh

: Monojit

: I wish to learn guitar on Saturdays and Sundays...does any body know guitar classes or a good and experienced teacher in andheri east??

:Nitin

classical guitar

hi,
i want to learn classical guitar.
any where in andheri is fine..

thanks
Varun

Re: classical guitar

if interested call on 9833535319

i teach guitar at my home. I also dont mind travelling

Hi i am Nikhil. I teach guitar at Kandivali. U can get in touch with me on 9920333112. My fees are 125/- per session.

Re: i teach guitar at my home. I also dont mind travelling

: Hi i am Nikhil. I teach guitar at Kandivali. U can get in touch with me on 9920333112. My fees are 125/- per session.

How many session it will take to learn it

there is one place in andheri east whr they teach guitar and u pay 100 bucks for a session, and it depends on u, how many sessions u want. its behind the gymkhana. don't know the exact address, but it's well known.

also, there's a teacher who comes home and teaches and he gives u a guitar temporarily to practice. he teaches for 6 months.

Shraddha do You have the

Shraddha do You have the number?

if you need a teacher call me on 9833535319

Can you please give me the exact address? Thanks for your time

: Avinash

: Sandhya

if u need a teacher call me on 9833535319

Re: Any Guitar classes in andheri-east

: I wish to learn guitar does any body know any guitar classes or a good and experienced teacher in andheri east??
Please do let me know.

: I wish to learn guitar on part time basis( o fixed schedule)...does any body know guitar classes or a good and experienced teacher in andheri east??

: Navpreet

Dear Naveen,
I teach guitar and i can help u with guitar lessons on the weekends.. revert at kurtisdead@gmail.com if u r interested.
REGARDS
-RAVI

: I wish to learn guitar on sundays...does any body know guitar classes or a good and experienced teacher in andheri east??

: AKSHAY

:shruti

: : I
: : Thanks wish to learn guitar on saturdays and sundays...does any body know guitar classes or a good and experienced teacher in andheri east??
: :mahesh

: : : hi,
: : : I wish to learn guitar on saturdays and sundays...does any body know guitar classes or a good and experienced teacher in andheri east??
: ,
: : :mahesh

: : I wish to learn guitar on monday to saturday...does any body know guitar classes or a good and experienced teacher in andheri east??

: : Thanks,
: :Vishu

: Bhavin

Any Guitar classes in andheri-east mumbai

: I too wish to learn guitar on saturdays and sundays...does any body know guitar classes or a good and experienced teacher in andheri east??

: Jayant

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.