GUITAR TEACHER AT NAVI MUMBAI/ MUMBAI

Posted by AMIT ROY on Thu, 08/17/06 - 13:29:15.

LEARN GUITAR FROM EXPERIENCED TEACHER IN NAVI MUMBAI (BELAPUR/ NERUL)
CHURCHGATE, COLABA, MARINE LINES AREA.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Need a guitar and piano

Need a guitar and piano instructor near navi mumbai.. Plz contact asap
Contact me 8169242542

Need home guitar tutor

Hi..I'm Rouhan, 40 yrs old..looking for a good tutor to come visit me at my home in Seawoods, Navi Mumbai, every Saturday and Sunday to help me with playing the guitar expertly. I work on all other days and am at home on weekends so Saturday and Sunday works best for me..thanks and look forward.

Hi searching for keyboard

Hi searching for keyboard and guitar sir to come home and teach.. Contact 8779666175..

guitar teacher

25 experience teachng guitar
qualified trinity advance grade
i dont teach songs but develope ability to play anything on listening,,techniques,reading music, reveal secrets of creating music.to be honest i teach only to beginner and intermediate level.available for discussionon or demo lessons contact 8087676760 ,9372576021

Guitar teacher

Hello i am looking for a guitar teacher to come home and teach in cbd kalpatharu apartment my number is 7738386134

guitar class

Hi
I stay in kharghar,i want home tutor who can cum n teach me guitar..
Plzz contact 9920486088 if any tutor available.
Regards
Shivani

I want to learn Western Guitar..

I want to learn Western Guitar preferably on Saturdays/Sundays, since, I am a working individual. I can come to learn upto Kalamboli, Kamothe, Kharghar. If anybody is available please inform me.
Thanks.. Rajib Das (9594452574)

Guitar Classes

Hi Rajib,

Greetings from Rock & Roll, School of Performing Arts!!!

If you can manage to come down to Panvel, we have got batches for Guitar on Sunday (Timings: 9am-11am, 11am-1pm & 2pm-4pm). Also we have couple of batches running on Wednesday (Timings: 5pm-7pm & 7pm-11pm).

Address:
Plot no. 1, Road no. 15, Sector-19, Near Post office, New Panvel (East), 410206

You can reach out to us @ +91 80801 39295.

Regards,
Rock & Roll, School of Performing Arts

Need best music teacher

Need best music teacher guitar,for Sunday tutions only.in ulwe node sec 19 nerul navi Mumbai.phn 7038358819

Want experience guitar teacher for home

Want to learn guitar from experience teacher at home on sundays at sector 21, Nerul East. Pankaj jain. Contact at 8689986893

Guitar Classes

Hi Pankaj,

Greetings from Rock & Roll, School of Performing Arts!!!

If you can manage to come down to Panvel, we have got batches for Guitar on Sunday (Timings: 9am-11am, 11am-1pm & 2pm-4pm). Also we have couple of batches running on Wednesday (Timings: 5pm-7pm & 7pm-11pm).

Address:
Plot no. 1, Road no. 15, Sector-19, Near Post office, New Panvel (East), 410206

https://www.google.co.in/maps/place/18%C2%B059'45.8%22N+73%C2%B007'21.1%22E/@18.9960455,73.1214347,18z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x0

You can reach out to us @ +91 80801 39295.

Regards,
Rock & Roll, School of Performing Arts

Wanted : guitar teacher

I need an experienced guitar teacher who can teach in sharp notes form and write songs easily. In Sampada or Navi Mumbai, regards - Rohan

guitar teacher

Hi evry 1 m satish I stay in kurla . have 2 years of guitar teaching experience. N also give home tutions for guitar . if u want to learn guitar contact me 9870890763. Will b waiting for ur response

Keyboard teacher in Kamothe(Mansarovar)

Hi

I am looking for a keyboard teacher who knows how to teach at home in Kamothe (Mansarovar).

Mostly western music.

Regards

home tuitions for Piano, keyboard & Guitar

Hello, I give home tuitions for Piano, keyboard and Guitar in Navi Mumbai upto Mansarovar, Mumbai and Thane. Contact me on : 9619900660
Also train students for Trinity college of music London music exams.

Tabla home tutor

I am playing tabla, congo , dholak from many years so if anybody interested to take classes on weekends as home tutor .... can call me ...
Raghav bilthare
Sector 20,
Belapur CBD
+917566739695

GUITAR TEACHER AT NAVI MUMBAI/MUMBAI

: LEARN GUITAR FROM EXPERIENCED TEACHER IN NAVI MUMBAI
CONTACT- 918655660300

Need a guitar teacher for

Need a guitar teacher for Sanpada

Want to learn guitar

Hi there,
I wish to learn guitar preferably on Saturday Sundays, since, I am a working individual. I can come down to learn to Kamothe, Kalamboli, Kharghar, CBD Belapur. I just hope guitar class is easy to reach by public transport. :)

want to learn guitar...in nerul

hiiii...this is raj ...i want to learn guitar.. im residing in nerul east near station so i m looking for nearby guitar classes.
plz contact me..Raj-9768176574/ 9702127929

Keyboard and bansuri

Hi two person want to learn keyboard and bansuri, searching for home tuition, we stay in Nerul Navi mumbai

keyboard home tution

Hello, I give home tutions for keyboard and guitar in Navi Mumbai.
You can contact me on 9619900660. Manish Sharma.

Guitar classes in seawoods

Looking for Guitar classses in seawoods

Guitar and Keyboard classes in Seawoods

Classes for guitar and keyboard conducted at seawoods sec.50 old,
opp. NRI COMPLEX. Contact 9619900660.
Manish Sharma.

Guitar classes in Navi Mumbai

For Guitar classes or home tutor in navi mumbai call Guitar corp academy, I go to to Sanpada center, other centers are in Vashi, Nerul, Seawoods and CBD, founder is the tutor and is very good. Classes are on weekends saturday & sunday, his number is 7208207872 - Raghav

https://www.facebook.com/GuitarCorpClasses

Keyboard tuitions at home

Need keyboard tuitions at home (Nerul-Near NRI complex) for my daughter. Anybody offering tuitions, kindly provide me your contact number on the email piush_aggarwal@yahoo.com.

Piush

keyboard and guitar classes

Keyboard and Guitar classes run by V.G.A.M. THE SCHOOL OF MUSIC AND TECHNOLOGY in sector 50 old, opp. NRI Complex, contact 9619900660.

Guitar lessons near navi mumbai

Contact Deep @ 9967207289 for guitar and music lessons near navi mumbai

Guitar classes at Home

I want to learn guitar Looking for home tution in Nerul, West Pl. contact 9967531817 Ravi

I give home tutions for Guitar & Keyboard

Hello,
I give home tutions for Guitar and Keyboards and also put my students for TrinityGuildhall Exams.
Home tutions given in Navi Mumbai, Mumbai and Thane.
You can contact me on 9619900660.
Sincerely,
Manish Sharma.
V.G.A.M. The School of Music & Technology, at Kandivali (e) and Godhbunder Road Thane.

guitar teacher

I live in koper khairane want to learn guitar any teacher nearby plz let me know .classes on sunday is needed

Contact me for guitar and music lessons
Deep : 9967207289

Contact me 9819824652

I teach guitars keyboards n drums
Contact me

learn guitar

I stay opp. Lokmat, sion panvel highway. Sanpada.
Require a home tutor.

Contact Deep @ 9967207289 for guitar and music lessons

Re: GUITAR TEACHER AT NAVI MUMBAI/ MUMBAI

I want to teach guitar. i stay at navi mumbai kharghar

Need Guitat teacher

Hello,

I am helping to my mother to find a Guitar teacher. She lives in Navi Mumbai, Kharghar. Would you please call to my mom at 8291352635. or give me your ph no, So that I can call you. I live in far away from Mumbai.

Thanks

Sarmistha Ray

I am interested to learn guitar and i am in search of tutor

I am interested to learn guitar am i m in search of a tutor amd plzz reply fast

Do you come home to teach in

Do you come home to teach in kalamboli?

If yes can you contact me at 9167722386. I am interested in learning guitar on weekends and would like to attempt trinity school of london exams from this year.

Home tutions for guitar required.

Hi,

you teach guitar?

i am looking for home tutions. i stay in kharghar.

do let me know if it works out for you so that we discuss it further.

Regards
Madhavi

I stay in kurla , have 2

I stay in kurla , have 2 years experience in guitar teaching for details about fees n timings u can contact me @9870890763. Plz rply soon I will b waiting for ur call

Home tutions for Guitar/Keyboard

Hi,
I give home tutions for Guitar/Keyboard, also prepare students for TrinityGuildhall Exams.
Tutions provided in Navi Mumbai, Thane and Mumbai.

Want to learn guitar @ Belapur

: LEARN GUITAR FROM EXPERIENCED TEACHER IN NAVI MUMBAI (BELAPUR/ NERUL)
: CHURCHGATE, COLABA, MARINE LINES AREA.
: CONTACT : 27520759 / 9224599734

Hello

I wish to learn guitar and I live in Belapur. Can you please tell me what is the fee that you charge? Also, do you conduct in batches and have a separate place to conduct your classes or is it at your place?
Awaiting a quick response,
Thank You.
- A.G

hello sir,
My brother need to learn guitar basics. He prefer the classes somewhere near belapur(CBD, Navi Mumbai)
please mail with all the details.
thank you

Hi
I used to go to Get Rocked classes in Sanpada ..His name is Raghav ..... he is terrific, affordable and no business oriented classes...Contact no. is 9892998572..Rock Away..

Hi, I m residing at ekta vihar, CBD Belapur, may u please provide details of venue, fees etc.

dhanesh i am also searching guitar class in cbd, when u get reply let me know........my email is ranjit.g2@gmail.com....thnx

Re: GUITAR TEACHER AT NAVI MUMBAI

I am not a Guiter Teacher........sorry

Re: GUITAR TEACHER AT NAVI MUMBAI

: LEARN GUITAR FROM EXPERIENCED TEACHER IN CBD, BElapur NAVI MUMBAI (BELAPUR)

: CONTACT : 27520759 / 9224599734

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.