Guitar Classes in Bandra (w)

Posted by Gaurav Bhansali on Mon, 11/26/07 - 03:10:25.

Hi,
I am new to guitar and want to learn the same. The classes should be in Bandra (w).

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Guitar Classes in Bandra (w)

: Hi there,
For all you guitar lovers, Bali Guitar Academy offers the best quality guitar training in Bandra(west.. The first introduction lesson is FREE!!
for more details plz call on 9819860338 or visit our website www.baliguitaracademy.com

: : Hi there,
: For all you guitar lovers, Bali Guitar Academy offers the best quality guitar training in Powai.
we have Limited no of students in a batch.
Structured learning module for all age groups.
The first introduction lesson is FREE!!
: for more details plz call on 9819860338 or visit our website www.baliguitaracademy.com

: Hi,
: I am new to guitar and want to learn the same. The classes should be in Bandra (w).

: : Hi Arjun,

We do conduct Guitar classes in Bandra west.. For more details plz call on 9819860338 or visit to our site www.baliguitaracademy.com

Free beginners guitar lessons for girls at Malad,Mumbai

Hi there,
I am offering free beginners guitar lessons at Malad,Mumbai.I already have too many guys to teach so want to be fair by giving chance to girls as well. If you interested or if you aware of any girls that might be interested contact me on ashik_007@yahoo.com or send an sms to me on 8097771755.
Cheers!

: I am new to guitar and want to learn the same. The classes should be in Bandra (w).

: Hi there,
For all you guitar lovers, Bali Guitar Academy offers the best quality guitar training in Bandra(west). The first introduction lesson is FREE!!
Structured learning module for all age groups.
for more details plz call on 9819860338 or visit our website www.baliguitaracademy.com

If you are still lookin to learn call me on 9833535319.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.