Second hand electric guitar for sale - Gb&A make with Laney AMP

Posted by Vinay Nair on Tue, 07/14/09 - 13:55:09.

Hi folks, I have a 6 month old electric guitar of Gb&A make which i bought from Sound Glitz in bangalore. I am planning to sell it as its being used rarely and its a warlock design black in color. Its got a Tremolo bar and 4 pickups with tone & volume adjustment ofcourse [:p].Also included with this is the Original Gb&a guitar bag, a Laney Amplifier and also a ZOOM box effects processor which makes it a complete package. I am selling all these things at 1500Rs. Interested people can contact me on 9986086474 or send me an e-mail at vinaynair0906@gmail.com. And by the way I am in bangalore [:D] Adieu!!!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Price for individual items

Hmm...could you let me know the price for individual items? I'm mainly interested only in the amp and ZOOM

Re: Second hand electric guitar for sale - Gb&A make with Laney AMP & Zoom Box processor

Sorry guys made a mistake in typing the price....its 15000 Rs.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2020 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.