gibson es335 blueprint!

Posted by dewald wagener on Wed, 08/02/00 - 15:39:27.
In Reply to Gibson

I am desperately searching for a gibson es335 blueprint - can you perhaps, via e-mail notify me of where to find such a blueprint - I am studying music and am doing research into the exact details of guitar anatomy
I am especially fascinated by the revolutionary 'semi-solid/thin-line transition' construct of the gibson es335....
If you can give me some information in this regard (in terms of blueprints, plans, details of how it is build etc.) it would be greatly appreciated.

yours sincerely
D. Wagener

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: gibson es335 blueprint!

: I am desperately searching for a gibson es335 blueprint - can you perhaps, via e-mail notify me of where to find such a blueprint - I am studying music and am doing research into the exact details of guitar anatomy
: I am especially fascinated by the revolutionary 'semi-solid/thin-line transition' construct of the gibson es335....
: If you can give me some information in this regard (in terms of blueprints, plans, details of how it is build etc.) it would be greatly appreciated.

: yours sincerely
: D. Wagener
:

i'm too, i'm too, please

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.