Model, Date of Mfg. of Gibson Classic S.N.#891781A

Posted by Leonard R. Schales on Wed, 12/01/99 - 20:43:49.
In Reply to Gibson

I have a Gibson Classic Guitar, Serial # 891781A in average+ condition. It is not for sale, but would like to know when it was manufactored and it's approx. worth.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

LesPaulStudio Ser # 92023432 Re: Model,

: I would like to know when it was mfg.? It is in ex shape and i would like to sell it. I have a Gibson Classic Guitar, Serial # 891781A in average+ condition. It is not for sale, but would like to know when it was manufactored and it's approx. worth.

: : I would like to know when it was mfg.? It is in ex shape and i would like to sell it. /not. 891781A in averagcondition. It is not for sale, but would like to know w hen it was manufactored and it's approx. worth.

Re: LesPaul ser#92023432

: : : I would like to know when it was mfg.? It is in ex shape and i would like to sell it. /not

Re:lespaul jr sr#50251

i have what was told to be a 56 lespaul jr serial #50251 in original case.suposably once owned by alvin lee would like to know the value

Re: Model, Date of Mfg. of Gibson Classic S.N.#891781A

: I have a Gibson Classic Guitar, Serial # 891781A in average+ condition. It is not for sale, but would like to know when it was manufactored and it's approx. worth.

I also have this guitar, it was my fathers and he bought his in '63 or '64, and i am also wondering the worth of this guitar. good luck

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.