Re: Gibson marauder blueprint

Advertisement
Posted by Paul on Wed, 01/16/02 - 12:57:23.

: does anyone want to sell a gibson marauder

I don't own one, but I know where you can find one. Richard's music in Lawrence Kansas has one for sale. It's all original save one modification. The mod is another toggle switch, tastefully placed below the bridge which splits the neck pickup and runs both it and the bridge pick up at the same time for a quacky strat esque position 4 sound. the web page is www.richardsmusicstore.com Reply if you're interested and I'll get you his e-mail address. (it's not posted on the page but their number is.)

He's asking $395.00 for it and it has a gibson gig bag which is nice but obviously not original.

Got questions, e-mail me at workininacoalmine@hotmail.com

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Gibson marauder blueprint

I want to gibson les paul model blueprint. send to me. please. I'm studing to "make to guitars"

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.