Gretsch 6166 Fury Schematic

Posted by varon thomas on Wed, 05/22/02 - 21:09:29.
In Reply to Gretsch Guitars

'Still searching for a Gretsch 6166 Fury schematic. Anybody else have any luck? (...it's worth some money.)

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Gretsch 6166 Fury Schematic

You tried Gretschpages.com or justradios.com?

: 'Still searching for a Gretsch 6166 Fury schematic. Anybody else have any luck? (...it's worth some money.)

So, maybe if we all get together and exchange circuit photos, we could piece this schematic puzzle together.

...I've got a 6166 Fury that is almost original. There were a couple mods, ...but minor (like the speaker plug and wire) and one near the on/off (that I'm currently trying to decipher). Maybe your Fury is original in ways that mine is not ...and vice versa.

Does that sound like the beginnings of the Gretsch Fury Amp Club ...or what?

So, leave a response. Let's decide how we might exchange photos and whatever we might know in order to re-create the damn schematic. Yes?

...It's definitely worth it.

So, maybe if we all get together and exchange circuit photos, we could piece this schematic puzzle together.

...I've got a 6166 Fury that is almost original. There were a couple mods, ...but minor (like the speaker plug and wire) and one near the on/off (that I'm currently trying to decipher). Maybe your Fury is original in ways that mine is not ...and vice versa.

Does that sound like the beginnings of the Gretsch Fury Amp Club ...or what?

So, leave a response. Let's decide how we might exchange photos and whatever we might know in order to re-create the damn schematic. Yes?

...It's definitely worth it.

I am in need of schematic for my gretsch 6166. If any one has found any thing please let me know. Also my 6166 is all orgional, would be very happy to exchange photos of the wiring. I have one lose wire and I don't know were it goes.

did you guys work anything out? i have a 6166 and i'm dying for a schematic! let me know
thanks

Hey i have a 6169 and i need a schematic too so PLEASE LET ME KNOW: 'Still searching for a Gretsch 6166 Fury schematic. Anybody else have any luck? (...it's worth some money.)

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.