IBANEZ XV500 for sale!

Posted by Todd Koeppel on Fri, 05/03/02 - 15:46:17.
In Reply to Ibanez Guitars

I have a 1987 Ibanez XV500 for sale. It's the dark blue model. Please email me for pics or with any questions.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Mint Blue / Black Ibanez XV 500 for sale with case.

I bought the guitar in Germany in 1985 brand new from the window of the music store.
Played mostly on my acoustic for years and left the XV in the case. Put it away for decades and am only now going to try to sell it.
Info:
Guitar was made at the Terada Plant, Japan 1984
Production Number: 3283
There is one very small nick on the back corner of the instrument and the rest is mint.
I can send pics on request.

A similar XV 500 on ebay is priced at $699 and is not in as good of shape as mine so I am asking $600 in hopes of a quick sale.

The Ibanez lives in Virginia and shipping will be extra if required.

Thanks for your interest.

- Chris

Do you still have this guitar?

Hello ive been looking for this guitar for a while
am intrested in buying it if you still have it.

Re: IBANEZ XV500 for sale!

: I have a 1987 Ibanez XV500 for sale. It's the dark blue model. Please email me for pics or with any questions.
how much i want a mint or near mint one

Ibanez XV500

I am interested in buying your guitar, how much do you want?

Hi! How much do you asking? Can you send to Brazil by ship too? If yes I can pay imediatly! Please reply because I'm very interesting, can you send for my e - mail some pics of her? Thanks =)

I have the same guitar and i love the thing i was wondering how much how original and case included? Also would love to get some pics if you still have it.

ANOTHER ONE FOR SALE!!!

I also have an Ibanez xv-500 for sale on ebay right now. It is a 1984 with the original hardshell case. Check it out. Item #7422919871

which is the price of the guitar? how much do you want?
send me pictures

I wuld like to have information on the Ibanez XV500 for sale. Could you send pictures and asking price? Does it come with a case?

: I would like to have information on the Ibanez XV500 for sale. Could you send pictures and asking price? Does it come with a case?

: I wuld like to have information on the Ibanez XV500 for sale. Could you send pictures and asking price? Does it come with a case?

I have had an offer of $300... email me a YAHOO! ID and you can see the pictures...

I emailed you.. I offer 350 dollars, plz send some pics, darkviper144@hotmail.com

: I have had an offer of $300... email me a YAHOO! ID and you can see the pictures...

very interested, can you mail me pictures?
jerrye@btinternet.com

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.