Maxxas guitar

Posted by Brian on Sat, 12/30/00 - 19:50:45.
In Reply to Ibanez Guitars

Can anyone tell me info about the Ibanez Maxxas guitar - I'm interested in buying one possibly and want to know more about it.

Any info gratefully received!!

All the best and Happy New Year all you Ibanez heads!!

Brian.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Maxxas guitar

Well, I own one... there's a review on harmony central you might want to see, I think it is a bit TOO glowing. I don't really think it's a shred machine,
the frets are too low for that. I have a model without a locking tremolo, it goes out of tune if you whammy a lot. Apart from that it's quite a unique guitar,
pretty rare too. The cavities really make it resonate. It's also very light. Somewhat dark sounding though. Good for jazz/fusion/rock I guess. It's a bit
fragile, DON'T drop it!
This is the exact model I own (down to the color)
http://www.geocities.com/xcvxcv65/ibanez/bluemaxxas.htm
Apparently they were predecessors to the JEM, see
http://www.jemsite.com/origin/

hey .. i also own one red mx3 ..and now i wanna sell it 2 my friend....can u guys tell me whats da price now ? for da second one and for the new one...thankz i really appreciate it ..^_^

Ahhhh angga sell it to me!! Seriously!!
I have seen them going for around 450-600 dollars lately on ebay, and yeah. Should sell it to me!

where are u from man ?? US ?? which part ?? send me an email ..thankz :D

: Ahhhh angga sell it to me!! Seriously!!
: I have seen them going for around 450-600 dollars lately on ebay, and yeah. Should sell it to me!

I own a Red MX3 as above. I love it it is very individual. Not to a lot of peoples tastes but a beautifuly crafted instument. High output pick-ups and a very full dark grungey sound. It's got tone. Not for clean work i feel. If anyone has one for sale let me know.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.