Re: Ovation Ultra Series model #1512

Advertisement
Posted by jc on Mon, 01/28/02 - 16:51:00.

: Anyone have any info on this guitar? I found it in an abandoned shed on a friends property. It's in bad shape but can be repaired. Is it worth the hassle?

i have an ovation, ultra series also. it was given to me on "permanent" loan. I'm actually trying to get more info too. i think it was made in the late 70's. can you still play it? what does "bad shape" mean? It's all about the sound. If it sounds like rubber bands on a pencil box, i wouldn't hassle with a repair. You can spend a little more and get a nice american made guitar to last you for years to come. If you think you may have found a rare gem to bring on the antique roadshow, i think you might have to look in more sheds. The Ultra Series is nice, but i don't think it's highly sought after. But, i could be wrong.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

I have one and have been trying to find it's value in great shape. I can't find it on the net anywhere. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Ovation Ultra Series model #1512

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: Ovation Ultra Series model #1512

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.