Ovation celebrity CC148

Advertisement
Posted by Christ on Tue, 04/24/01 - 12:07:16.

Hi,
I need some information about the ovation celebrity model CC148. If someone got the information about this model please let me know. Thanks
Christ

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Ovation celebrity CC148

I have a CC148 and it's an amazing instrument. However, the bridge saddle cracked in half and apparently this is a discontinued model and I'm having a hell of a time finding a replacement bridge saddle. Overall though, I'd highly recomend it. I own three Ovations and this model is by far one of the best they make.

I just purchased a Ovation Celebrity from someone on e-bay. They did not know the model and took the sticker out of it so they could not find serial #. I sent a picture of it to Ovation Customer Service on their web site...they think it is a cc-148. Could you look at the pic and tell me what you think. Seems the inlaid rosette is what is in question. But they say the cc-148 is the only mid=bowl Celebrity they made. Did you ever get your's fixed?
If you would be so kind to look at mine...log onto e-bay, and in the item # put 2530637677. Your help is appreciated. Thanks

Ovation celebrity

I got hold of one of theses guitars,it was on a pub wall look like it had been there years..mine is a black 1 with kmd pickups 2 single 1 humbucker,plus tremo. I found out they only made 1000 of each color black and white,,and they where more exspensive to buy than a fender , There are sum copeis about as well or reissuse ..my mate got 1 of ebay thinking he got a bargin ,,it was crap,,i put mine next 2 it and u could tell straight away,,They have xL stamped on the pickups so watch out 4 them 1s. Feel free 2 get in touch.

Ovation celebrity CC148

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: Ovation celebrity CC148

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.