Seagull

Posted by Earl on Sun, 09/07/03 - 04:46:21.

I have a Seagull CW MAPLE HG I got it as a Christmas present around 1995 I have not been able to find any information on this guitar. Price, availabilty, like is it for real or am I seeing things. No I'm not seeing things I play this guitar but I can't find any information on it

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Seagull

The CW stands for cutaway...the maple refers to the wood on the sides and back...flame maple perhaps? (rippled looking grain).
I had an identical guitar that was destroyed during a break in at my church. It was not an "artist series" guitar simply because the names have changed over the years...on seagull's website you will find the "cameo" which in essence is likely the same guitar you have, save a few cosmetic and recent minor body style changes. <www.lasido.com>

Re: Seagull availability

: Bought one last year for considerably less than a Martin, in a small music store in the Midwest, so they must be around. Cost me an old Regal resonator in not great shape and about $200 American. love this guitar. Canadian manfacture, and it's still better than I am so it will be around for a while.
: I have a Seagull CW MAPLE HG I got it as a Christmas present around 1995 I have not been able to find any information on this guitar. Price, availabilty, like is it for real or am I seeing things. No I'm not seeing things I play this guitar but I can't find any information on it

Re: Seagull availability

Just some information on the Seagull. You can get the information from Godin Manufacturing. Godin is the company in Canada that makes the Seagull. It is an excellent guitar and I have been delighted with mine since the day I bought it . Godin has a website and lists the dealers that sell the Seagull. You ought to hear the 12 string they make it is great, and the price is where you can afford to have it.
: : Bought one last year for considerably less than a Martin, in a small music store in the Midwest, so they must be around. Cost me an old Regal resonator in not great shape and about $200 American. love this guitar. Canadian manfacture, and it's still better than I am so it will be around for a while.
: : I have a Seagull CW MAPLE HG I got it as a Christmas present around 1995 I have not been able to find any information on this guitar. Price, availabilty, like is it for real or am I seeing things. No I'm not seeing things I play this guitar but I can't find any information on it

Re: Seagull

:
: I have a Seagull CW MAPLE HG I got it as a Christmas present around 1995 I have not been able to find any information on this guitar. Price, availabilty, like is it for real or am I seeing things. No I'm not seeing things I play this guitar but I can't find any information on it
--There is a web site that just went back up by an owner of a Seagull. It's great, but I don't have the address

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.