Re: I want a price...

Posted by Francois on Sun, 05/13/01 - 15:17:27.

: Hi, I have a Godin Artisan ST VI and I would like to know the listing price of it. Can you help me?

not under $600 if the guitar is in good condition. Very rare guitar today ! I love my Godin Artisan TC

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

I, too, have this guitar and will never sell it.

Godin Artisan TC Signature ...

I have a Godin Artisan TC Signature a birdseye maple neck with ebony frets and mahogany body, the price on it was $1300US sold to me new for $600US the last day of a closing / out of business sale. The quality of this guitar was well worth at least $800-$1000US. A new maple US-made tele was going for $800. I think my godin tc plays better and the materials were exceptional. I feel lucky to have found this guitar. godin tc artisan all the way!

Re: Godin Artisan TC Signature ...

: I have a Godin Artisan TC Signature a birdseye maple neck with ebony frets and mahogany body, the price on it was $1300US sold to me new for $600US the last day of a closing / out of business sale. The quality of this guitar was well worth at least $800-$1000US. A new maple US-made tele was going for $800. I think my godin tc plays better and the materials were exceptional. I feel lucky to have found this guitar. godin tc artisan all the way!

I have a mint 90's TC as well. Quilted to the max. Got it off ebay about 6 years for..$310.00!!! (with original Godin case!). It's mine forever!

I think we might have the same guitar. Mine was aquired from a friend of the family who owns the music chain, Walters Music in Ontario in 1999. I couldn't believe the quality of the construction, and the smoothness of the neck. This guitar was priced originally in Canadian dollars to be $1800 Cd when we got it, but he gave us a really good deal, with a yamaha DG series amp. The two are simply phaenominal. I highly recommend, that to get the best sound out of your Godin artisan TC, invest in a Yamaha DG series amp, mines 80-120. I feel so lucky to have received this guitar as a gift, especially since they'll never be made again. GODIN ARTISAN TC all the way for sure!

my Godin Artisan TC
i bought my artisan tc in canada last year used,for $350.00 canadian a real snip i believe they originally sold for $1200.00

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.