seagull s6 cw flame maple

Posted by dave on Wed, 03/27/02 - 16:20:19.

bought this guitar second hand, was wondering if anyone also has one and can give me a bit of background info... I know its not a part of the new "artist" range, but I think it has pretty much the same specs.. also cant decide if the top is spruce or cedar...
thanks!!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: seagull s6 cw flame maple

I just purchased one myself, and have heard that it an excellent instrument. The top is actually select pressure tested spruce. The sides, back, and neck are maple. The Headstock has a flame maple laminate that gives it a real distinct look. All around, a one of a kind guitar... I went and played one at firehouse guitars and plays extremely well. IT does not have the warmness that a cedar top and cherry sides deliver, but has a bright sound that replaces that anyday in my opinion. Coming from a person who has played seagulls all his life, you made an excellent purchase. -Dan

I have a Seagull S6 CW Flame Maple HG acoustic with the electronics. I bought my guitar new. This guitar features a close grained solid spruce top, x3 piece solid flame maple back, and laminated flame maple sides. If you need to e-mail me directly feel free

it would be spruce, i haven't seen a ceder top, i am looking for the exact same guitar you have described! where did you get it? i am desparate! please tell me soon!!! thanks-ashley e-mail is fanmail_etc@yahoo.com

: bought this guitar second hand, was wondering if anyone also has one and can give me a bit of background info... I know its not a part of the new "artist" range, but I think it has pretty much the same specs.. also cant decide if the top is spruce or cedar...
: thanks!!

: : bought this guitar second hand, was wondering if anyone also has one and can give me a bit of background info... I know its not a part of the new "artist" range, but I think it has pretty much the same specs.. also cant decide if the top is spruce or cedar...
: : thanks!!

Take a look at the Godin Seagull web site, the answer is there for you

: bought this guitar second hand, was wondering if anyone also has one and can give me a bit of background info... I know its not a part of the new "artist" range, but I think it has pretty much the same specs.. also cant decide if the top is spruce or cedar...
: thanks!!

You can go to the website seagullguitars.com and make sure but I think it is probably a cedar top.

: : bought this guitar second hand, was wondering if anyone also has one and can give me a bit of background info... I know its not a part of the new "artist" range, but I think it has pretty much the same specs.. also cant decide if the top is spruce or cedar...
: : thanks!!

:
: You can go to the website seagullguitars.com and make sure but I think it is probably a cedar top.

I have a spruce top s6 cw flame maple that I purchased new, I did not see one in cedar

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.