Re: Pickguard

Posted by Terry on Tue, 09/30/03 - 14:44:54.
In Reply to Rainsong : Re: Pickguard

: : Rainsong,
: : I received a WS1000 for my nineteenth b-day and i love it. I told my parents to get another one before they stop making them perhaps. I don't have a pickguard on it right now and my style of playing doesn't really abuse the guitar too much but i sometimes like to jam. Do you recommend getting pickguard installed or can the finish be renewed if it begins to wear too much? I really like how the finish looks right now and even a clear pickguard will distort the appearance of the guitar. Thanks if you respond. I enjoy playing much more than before since i picked up a rainsong. They're awesome.
: : Thanks,
: : Colin
: Colin, I've seen an older WS with a factory p/g. It was black over white laminate and tear drop shaped. It looked pretty good! I think a blk/gray would look good.
:Colin: I'm a professional musician and own a Rainsong Jumbo. I've taken it to England, Brazil, and all over the States. I have no pickguard, but see no reason not to install one. I kind of like my guitars to show the history of their musical adventures. These Rainsongs seem to be tough anyway. Good luck with your playing. Oh, by the way...have you plugged yours in yet? The onboard system is amazing. Terry.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.