Re: Yamaha FG1500,or2000

Advertisement
Posted by Norm Elder on Sat, 10/27/07 - 23:09:21.

MARYJANE,

ARE YOU STILL LOOKING FOR A YAMAHA FG - 2000 GUITAR ?????????????

I am the original owner of a 1972 FG - 2000, serial # 637, signed leather patch, guitar. The guitar is in pristine condition, since it was only used on a few record sessions in the early seventies and has spent the majority of its life in its case. My playing is primarily electric and I have other accoustic guitars when needed. If you are still interested and looking for an FG - 2000, contact me,
pictures will be available soon.

Respectfully,

Norman Elder
THE NORM ELDER SHOW

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

early 1970's Yamaha FG2000 for sale

Rare and amazingly sounding guitar: Great condition, fantastic sound, solid Brazilian Rosewood, excellent orginal condition, original hardcase, leather label with signatures. Have too many high level guitars, no time to play and saving to buy a house :-( so unfortunately have to let good for a good bid.

Yamaha FG-2000

Hello. I am interested in buying the Yamaha FG-2000. Is it still available for sale? Please e-mail me with more details.

Thank you,

- David

Yamaha FG-2000

Hello. I was wondering if you still had the Yamaha Fg-2000 for sale. If so, I am interested. Please e-mail me with details.

Thank you,
- David

YAMAHA FG 1500 GUITAR

HI, IF THE YAMAHA FG 1500 IS STILL FOR SALE I WILL PURCHASE IT TODAY! PLEASE EMAIL ME ASAP

YAMAHA FG 1500 1974 ACOUSTIC GUITAR W/ HARD CAsE

Posted by shielina jaminal on Thu, 08/25/2011 - 06:09.

Hi! are you still interested to buy FG 1500? my father has a YAMAHA FG 1500 1974 ACOUSTIC GUITAR W/ HARD CAsE and he's selling it because he's no longer playing guitar..nobody from us daughter's know how to play it..lolzxx! send me an email if your interested..thanks!

FG-1500
Posted by Sam on Tue, 01/31/2012 - 08:07.
How much are you asking for the Yamaha?

reply:

actually my father is selling it for $700..i dnt know with him if its still negotiable..

Yamaha fg1500 still for sale ??

Hello

I am writing to hear if the Yamaha fg1500 is still for sale - because if it is i am very interested in buying it -

I am ready to offer you 1000 us for it and i paying for the shipping to Denmark aswell.

so if You still have it and want to sell let me know then :D

greatings from Denmark

Jeppe

GUITAR

I am interested, what is asking price

Re: Yamaha FG1500,or2000

: MARYJANE,

: ARE YOU STILL LOOKING FOR A YAMAHA FG - 2000 GUITAR ?????????????

: I am the original owner of a 1972 FG - 2000, serial # 637, signed leather patch, guitar. The guitar is in pristine condition, since it was only used on a few record sessions in the early seventies and has spent the majority of its life in its case. My playing is primarily electric and I have other accoustic guitars when needed. If you are still interested and looking for an FG - 2000, contact me,
: pictures will be available soon.

: Respectfully,

: Norman Elder
: THE NORM ELDER SHOW

Norm,
Just noticed your post so I'm probably too late!
But if you still have your FG-2000, please let me know. Thanks! Kirk

YAMAHA FG 1500 1974 ACOUSTIC GUITAR W/ HARD CAsE

Hi! are you still interested to buy FG 1500? my father has a YAMAHA FG 1500 1974 ACOUSTIC GUITAR W/ HARD CAsE and he's selling it because he's no longer playing guitar..nobody from us daughter's know how to play it..lolzxx! send me an email if your interested..thanks!

Yamaha FG 1500

Hi Shielina,

Yes, I am interested, let me know if you still have your fathers FG1500 guitar. Thanks, Dennis

FG-1500

How much are you asking for the Yamaha?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.