Re: Yamaha TRB-5P bass

Advertisement
Posted by jason g. on Wed, 04/07/10 - 11:07:00.

: : : : Hi all,
: : : : I have an immaculate, 1990s Yamaha TRB5p 5 string bass. It's dark/see through blue over quilted maple, ebony fret board, Yamaha pj pick-ups, plus piezo pick-up, gold hardware, active electronics, neck through, Yamaha hardshell case. It's flawless.
: : : : Anyone have an idea about it's value?
: : : : Thanks, Jonnie
: : : : 310 838-5249

: :
: : I don't know what it's worth, but I know that they do surface from time to time. I've been looking for a good 5 and have played the Yamaha TRB 6 for 18 years. Give me a call if you're interested in selling yours.

: : Mike
: : 801-979-7377

: hello. i also have the same bass with same finish. it has just a few unnoticable dings around one of the edges. i am asking $1000 plus shipping.

still have the yamaha trb 5p with deep blue see thru finish, neck thru and oeizo p.u.'s. asking $1000. get a hold of me at jasonsbrains@gmail.com if interested. thank you

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.