Yamaha G230 Classical, Info needed...

Advertisement
Posted by Doug McPherson on Fri, 03/22/02 - 04:13:47.
In Reply to Yamaha

Hi,
Does anyone know of this instrument? What would it be worth in good/excellent condition?
thanking you in anticipation,
Douglas

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Yamaha G228 Classical

I've just bought a Yamaha Nippon Gakki Co Ltd G-228 Made in Japan Classical for AUD $100. I too am looking for info on it. When it would have been made (Serial number is 20421) and what it is made out of. Also what others paid for theirs.

Re: Yamaha G230 Classical, Info needed...

Got one today in Scarborough from the busker who plays beautiful classical music, he let me have it for a song, plays beautifully, so pleased with it, the neck is perfectly straight the action is high the intonation is spot on, it tunes very well and holds it's tune and remains pefectly in key up the neck it has a lovely full bodied tone, a very rich and gentle sounding guitar! Pleased as Christmas punch with it!!! What a gift!

I have a G-230 'Made in Taiwan'. A very expressive, warm-sounding acoustic guitar. It could be that just the 'Made in Japan' versions are rising in value - can anyone shed light on this?

: I have a G-230 'Made in Taiwan'. A very expressive, warm-sounding acoustic guitar. It could be that just the 'Made in Japan' versions are rising in value - can anyone shed light on this?

I got one to! do you know how much this one is worth?
please, karen.b95@hotmail.com

Yamaha G230 Classical, Info needed...

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: Yamaha G230 Classical, Info needed...

I own a G230 I purchased new in 1970's I paid under $200 USD and it is still in graet condition. I wouldn't part with it for less than $600 USD.

: I own a YAMAHA G-230 CLASSICAL NYLON GUITAR, my dad bought in the seventies.... no clue how much he paid...
the action is a bit high since the neck is kind of crooked, so something must have happened (who knows??)... it sounds awesome though.... i play flemenco on it all day...., keep yours id say!!!

good luck to yall.....

I own a yamaha-G230 also, and i recently had mine valued at around 350 pounds. Mine has a few minor dents, but the price shouldn't vary much for that.

: I own a yamaha-G230 also, and i recently had mine valued at around 350 pounds. Mine has a few minor dents, but the price shouldn't vary much for that.
I own a FG 230 is the same model G 230?, I bought it in 1971 in Mexico city, completly original, Somebody tell me the price?

: I own a yamaha-G230 also, and i recently had mine valued at around 350 pounds. Mine has a few minor dents, but the price shouldn't vary much for that.

Yo! fun...
i like it :)
John
<a href="http://www.toshain.com">painting</a>

=--Today, I just purchased this guitar at a Flohmart in Germany for 65 euro..I am giving this to my niece..I really am amazed at the appraised value..

: : I own a yamaha-G230 also, and i recently had mine valued at around 350 pounds. Mine has a few minor dents, but the price shouldn't vary much for that.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.