Re: Is there such a Guitar as a yamaha f150

Advertisement
Posted by sherman mccool on Fri, 04/19/02 - 14:14:51.

: I want to surprise a friend by buying her a guitar she loved but had to sell many years ago , im sure she said it was a Yamaha acoustic f150? Cant find it anywhere though. Can anyone help?
: Thanks

i am sure she had a fg150. you can expect to pay from 150.00 to 250.00. be careful on auctions. there are a few in pawn shops. i have 2 myself so they are out there.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

I got my Yamaha FG150 in about 1970 - it was about $100 then. It still plays great after going everywhere with me for many years.
:
: i am sure she had a fg150. you can expect to pay from 150.00 to 250.00. be careful on auctions. there are a few in pawn shops. i have 2 myself so they are out there.

I got my F150 at Christmas time in 1968. I was amazed by the tone and clarity. Today it still sounds very good. I wish I knew what kind of strings came on it because I have never been able to duplicate the exquisite sound of the originals. It is very well made and holds it finish very well.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.