RE: Yamaha FJ-645A Guitar

Advertisement
Posted by justin mckenna on Sun, 05/12/02 - 09:32:41.
In Reply to Yamaha

i have recently acquired a Yamaha FJ-645A guitar. does anyone have any information, or knowledge of, this model. i would be extremely appreciative.

regards.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: RE: Yamaha FJ-645A Guitar

I have had the same guitar for about 12-13 years. It still sounds great and plays better than ever. I wrote to Yamaha support to find out more info and this was their reply--

Hi Bill--this guitar has agathis back and sides nato neck -spruce top----rosewood bridge and fingerboard -it only came with the violin red finish --hope this helps --EB

Yamaha Customer Support
ycasupport@yamaha.com
714-522-9000

I have had the same guitar for about 13-13 years. It still sounds great and plays better than ever. I wrote to Yamaha support to find out more info and this was their reply--

Hi Bill--this guitar has agathis back and sides nato neck -spruce top----rosewood bridge and fingerboard -it only came with the violin red finish --hope this helps --EB

Yamaha Customer Support
ycasupport@yamaha.com
714-522-9000

I have had the same guitar for about 13-13 years. It still sounds great and plays better than ever. I wrote to Yamaha support to find out more info and this was their reply--

Yamaha Customer Support
ycasupport@yamaha.com
714-522-9000

sorry for multiple postings-corrected spelling did it

: I have had the same guitar for about 13-13 years. It still sounds great and plays better than ever. I wrote to Yamaha support to find out more info and this was their reply--

: Hi Bill--this guitar has agathis back and sides nato neck -spruce top----rosewood bridge and fingerboard -it only came with the violin red finish --hope this helps --EB

: Yamaha Customer Support
: ycasupport@yamaha.com
: 714-522-9000

Yamaha FJ-645A Guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: RE: Yamaha FJ-645A Guitar

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.