Re: Yamaha G230 Classical, Info needed...

Advertisement
Posted by Daraious Billimoria on Mon, 12/23/02 - 12:38:51.

Hey Doug,

I have a Yamaha G230, and it is a very nice guitar. It is made in Japan, and of Sakura wood which gives it very good acoustics.

I am glad I have kept mine in mint condition, because I had no idea that the value would be quite as much today. I had picked it up new in 1977 for a couple of hundred bucks (US).

Cheers,

DB

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

I'm looking for a yamaha G230. If you still have it, let me know at; evaink@aol.com

Best,
Renee

i have a g-230 as well. its a very good quality guitar

: Hey Doug,

: I have a G230 but i don't know that is a good guitar
And je ne sais pas parler l'anglais t'as vraiment rien à mettre dans ton site pourri

: Hi my name i Allison and my dad has a yamaha g230 guitar from about 1975 and i was wondering how much it would be worth now thanks lots
Allison

I just bought a G230 in mint

I just bought a G230 in mint condition for $80 and it plays and sounds fantastic. I know it iso worth at least $300-$400. I would say even more.

It's not worth anything. it's a piece of shit. it sells all over the Internet for less than $30. Throw it away!

YOur comment

You are an idiot mate! A complete twit. A fucking wanker!! Go take a walk off pier ... dickhead!!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.