Yamaha FG 470 SA

Advertisement
Posted by Anya on Thu, 08/02/01 - 04:56:30.
In Reply to Yamaha

I really need to replace one of these. Anyone know where I could get one or how much it would be?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Yamaha FG 470 SA

: I'm not sure if this message made the follow-up posting or not. My apologies, I'm not much of a computer geek! Anyway, I have a FG 470 SA in Mint condition. Never did learn how to play so it has about 20 hours on it. Give me a reply if still interested. Take care! Cheers! p.s not sure about pricing, but I just want to get a "Fair and Reasonable" price for it.

: : I'm not sure if this message made the follow-up posting or not. My apologies, I'm not much of a computer geek! Anyway, I have a FG 470 SA in Mint condition. Never did learn how to play so it has about 20 hours on it. Give me a reply if still interested. Take care! Cheers! p.s not sure about pricing, but I just want to get a "Fair and Reasonable" price for it.

Hello,

Yes, I would be interested. Please send me an email and let me know how much you are asking for it.

Thanks,
Carlos.

Interested in buying the Yamaha FG 470s. If you have it, please e-mail me at sethraman@hotmail.com

Cheers!

Seth

Yamaha FG 470 SA

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: Yamaha FG 470 SA

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.