Re: info on 2nd hand acoustic guitar

Advertisement
Posted by cody on Mon, 05/15/00 - 17:21:12.

: I have picked up a 2nd hand Yamaha acoustic guitar, model FG300.How old is it, was it an entry level guitar ,approximate value if in good condition? Any info on it would be appreciated.Thanks.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

: : I have picked up a 2nd hand Yamaha acoustic guitar, model FG300.How old is it, was it an entry level guitar ,approximate value if in good condition? Any info on it would be appreciated.Thanks.
I had one of those back in 1969....it was top of the line (besides a martin) back then, a beautiful sounding guitar, silk & steel guitar strings sound the best on it. unfortunately I had to sell it in 1989 and have regretted it ever since. If someone has one they want to sell please let me know. thanks! Launa

:I have a Yamaha FG300 model that I bought, but I dont remember the year that I bought it.(late 60's or early 70's) It looked like a new one, but dont know if it was or not. A label inside has the words "NIPPON GAKKI" It looks like a Gibson Hummingbird model on the pick guard

need info on guitar repair/ sacramento area

I have fg300 I purchased in early 70's,exc. cond. but has small crack in neck at base of body. Anyone know who I should talk to at Yamaha to get it fixed? No reason for it to happen, "tlc" all it's life. Thanx Terry

I have fg300 I purchased in early 70's,exc. cond. but has small crack it neck. Anyone know who I should talk to at Yamaha to get it fixed? No reason for it to happen, tlc all it's life. Thanx Terry

I have fg300 I purchased in early 70's,exc. cond. but has small crack it neck. Anyone know who I should talk to at Yamaha to get it fixed?

[The body of this post has been lost]

Re: need info on guitar repair/ sacramento area

Greetings all, If you need repair work, come down to Guitar Workshop at 3249 "J" St in midtown Sacramento, We do everything except refinish. Visit our site at www.GuitarWorkshopOnline.com or call 916-441-6555 ! Dave

info on 2nd hand acoustic guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: info on 2nd hand acoustic guitar

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.