Yamaha SG2000

Advertisement
Posted by Rick Paulson on Sun, 04/20/03 - 07:21:14.
In Reply to Yamaha

I have a very nice Yamaha SG2000 for sale. I believe it is an early edition. Serial #003312. Anyone interested?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Yamaha SG-2000, 1971

I just inherited a nice looking Yamaha SG-2000 acoustic guitar. It has a leather label inside that reads: Yamaha SG-2000, Nippon Gakki Co. LTD. and it is signed in what looks like magic marker, partially overlapping the leather label. It says 1731 to the left of the label, and 1971 to the right of the label. I assume that means it was guitar number 1731 and made in 1971. I can see that the bridge is cracked and needs replacing, and the body has a straight hairline crack in it from the bridge to the rounded base. It has another much smaller hairline crack (roughly 1 1/2" long) in the same surface up near the top to the left of the neck. I am not sure if these cracks go all the way through . It does have other very minor blemishes. The neck, back and sides and fretboard and head are all in good shape. Does anyone know of a quality repair person in the western Colorado area? I was thinking of selling this but if it is not worth it I will keep it and use it to learn to play. Thanks!

Interested in Yamaha SG2000

Hello. Anyone's got a yamaha sg2000 for sale?

Re: Interested in Yamaha SG2000

: Hello. Anyone's got a yamaha sg2000 for sale?

I've got a cherry sunburst from around 1980 in good shape-

Re: Interested in Yamaha SG2000

: : Hello. Anyone's got a yamaha sg2000 for sale?

:
: I've got a cherry sunburst from around 1980 in good shape-

: Hi, how much do you want for the guitar? where are you located? Can you email me on love_blues_jazz@yahoo.com

Yamaha SG2000

I own a Yamaha SG2000 seiral# 004669 I was wondering if anyone could tell me a little information about it, such as value and history

Re: Yamaha SG2000

: I have a very nice Yamaha SG2000 for sale. I believe it is an early edition. Serial #003312. Anyone interested? I am interested in this guitar. What is the condition, serial #, asking price. Do you have a photo?

do you still have the SG2000 Yamaha? what colour and what year?

Please send me an e-mail.

Thanks
Gianni
Italy

I have a yamaha sg2000 for sale as well -
red - late 70's.
I would like $750 obo + shipping
finish has a dull spot from fore-arm.
other than that - nicks and dings from normal wear.
pictures available apon request.

Eric

Do you still have your sg 2000? If so di it in original condition? I am interested. May be you could email me some pictures . Thanks Dave

: I have a yamaha sg2000 for sale as well -
: red - late 70's.
: I would like $750 obo + shipping
: finish has a dull spot from fore-arm.
: other than that - nicks and dings from normal wear.
: pictures available apon request.

: Eric

Hi Eric,

I know this post is pretty old, but I thought I'd try anyway. I Have been looking for a red sg2000 for a long time now. If you still have it and want to sell it, let me now!

Thanks,
Willie

Very interested in purchasing. Please contact me at the above address.

Hey!
Is your Yamaha SG-2000 still for sale? What are you asking and what condition is it in? Is it all stock? Does it have a hardshell case? What color is it? Can you send me a jpg. photo or two? I await your reply! Cheers!
-Karl B. in Knoxville, TN
Karlthecat2003@earthlink.net

I have one for sale. Perfect condition with original case. Email me for pics. I want $900 US for it.

: Hey!
: Is your Yamaha SG-2000 still for sale? What are you asking and what condition is it in? Is it all stock? Does it have a hardshell case? What color is it? Can you send me a jpg. photo or two? I await your reply! Cheers!
: -Karl B. in Knoxville, TN
: Karlthecat2003@earthlink.net

do you still have the SG2000 Yamaha? what colour and what year?

Please send me an e-mail.

Thanks
Gianni
Italy

: I have a very nice Yamaha SG2000 for sale. I believe it is an early edition. Serial #003312. Anyone interested?
Yes, I am a soldier station at Miami, I am looking fro one at the right price, I will be appreciated if you can email me with some picts.
Thank you Luis Martinez

: I have a very nice Yamaha SG2000 for sale. I believe it is an early edition. Serial #003312. Anyone interested?

Funny, mine has #003330

Can you send pics and price you are asking.

Re: Yamaha SG2000 for sale

Yamaha SG2000 for sale

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: Yamaha SG2000 for sale

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2015 , All Rights Reserved.