Re: Yamaha SG2000 for sale

Advertisement
Posted by rick on Fri, 05/02/03 - 17:10:24.
In Reply to Yamaha : Yamaha SG2000

: I have a very nice Yamaha SG2000 for sale. I believe it is an early edition. Serial #003312. Anyone interested?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

A Yamaha sg2000 is of great interest to me. What condition is it in? I'm assuming that it has the potentiometers that can be changed by using a push-push to obtain single coil or humbucker sound. How is the fret wear? Is the neck straight?

bob

: : I have a very nice Yamaha SG2000 for sale. I believe it is an early edition. Serial #003312. Anyone interested?
Do you have pics and price?

: : : I have a very nice Yamaha SG2000 for sale. I believe it is an early edition. Serial #003312. Anyone interested?
: Do you have pics and price?
Hi, my name is Luis Martinez a soldier station in Miami, FL, I am looking to buy it if is the right price for me, please email me if you have it, I will be very appreciated, thanks Luis

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.