Re: RE: Yamaha FJ-645A Guitar

Advertisement
Posted by Barbara on Wed, 07/23/03 - 19:32:13.

My mother gave my father's Yamaha FJ-645A to my son today. My father passed away 11 years ago and he bought his a few years before he passed away. I do know that it is at least 12 or 13 years old. It is a Accoustic Guitar, spruce top with Agathis back and sides. I am doing some research on it, and hope to find out more about it. It is a beautiful guitar and has great sentimental value to my son and myself. Have a great week.

Barbara
: we have one here too - its a lovely special guitar but i don't know any more than i think Paul Simon used one on the original Graceland tour.

: 
: : i have recently acquired a Yamaha FJ-645A guitar. does anyone have any information, or knowledge of, this model. i would be extremely appreciative.

: : regards.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Yamaha FJ-645A Guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: RE: Yamaha FJ-645A Guitar

I live in Scotland (UK) and also have possession of a YAMAHA fj-645a acoustic. I'm afraid I do not know much about it, except that Yamaha no longer build this model, and I don't think there were any made. I have never been able to find any reviews of this guitar, so if you find any further information I would be greatful if you could infomm me. It's a great guitar with an unusual sound.

: I live in Scotland (UK) and also have possession of a YAMAHA fj-645a acoustic. I'm afraid I do not know much about it, except that Yamaha no longer build this model. I have never been able to find any reviews of this guitar, so if you find any further information I would be greatful if you could inform me. It's a great guitar with an unusual sound.

Hi

I also live in scotland and have owned and loved this guitar for the last 20 years. Still sounds superb.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.