'88 Fender HM Strat

Posted by Karl Berner on Fri, 08/01/03 - 16:33:14.
In Reply to Yamaha

'88 Fender HM Strat for sale: Raspberry color; rosewood/maple neck; DiMarzio Dual Sound humbucker with coil tap switch and 2 Fender single coils; Kahler Spyder locking tremelo; new nut string clamps and Gotoh tuners. Near mint condition and includes Fender hardshell case. $400 plus shipping and handling. Photos available. This is a great guitar for the money!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: '88 Fender HM Strat

: '88 Fender HM Strat for sale: Raspberry color; rosewood/maple neck; DiMarzio Dual Sound humbucker with coil tap switch and 2 Fender single coils; Kahler Spyder locking tremelo; new nut string clamps and Gotoh tuners. Near mint condition and includes Fender hardshell case. $400 plus shipping and handling. Photos available. This is a great guitar for the money!
dude,send me a pic, where are you at? send your e mail to me

email me asguitars@yandex.ru

email me asguitars@yandex.ru

hm strat

It still is on sale? TAke me please photo .THAnks

: '88 Fender HM Strat for sale: Raspberry color; rosewood/maple neck; DiMarzio Dual Sound humbucker with coil tap switch and 2 Fender single coils; Kahler Spyder locking tremelo; new nut string clamps and Gotoh tuners. Near mint condition and includes Fender hardshell case. $400 plus shipping and handling. Photos available. This is a great guitar for the money!

**** !

hi, is it still available? can you send some pics of it to fremoko@yahoo.com?

: : '88 Fender HM Strat for sale: Raspberry color; rosewood/maple neck; DiMarzio Dual Sound humbucker with coil tap switch and 2 Fender single coils; Kahler Spyder locking tremelo; new nut string clamps and Gotoh tuners. Near mint condition and includes Fender hardshell case. $400 plus shipping and handling. Photos available. This is a great guitar for the money!

: **** !

Re: '88 Fender HM Strat like 2 c photos

guitar

send me a pitcure please
thanks ,
Jesse

strat

Send me a pitcure ..if it is a strat I will buy it ... I dont know if you know this but ,the body is out of one solid wood (a real one is) not plywood .
Like so many cheap crapy sounding electrics , That is one of the best electrics ever made ,bar none . Do this take the bottom plate off
of the backof the guitar(where the control knobs are) scrape the piant in one area up and down to show the wood grian and you will see ..
wont hurt the value to me . Show ME This Strat
JESSE

Re: '88 Fender HM Strat like 2 c photos

Hi Bernie,

I am greatly interested in that axe. Can you send me more info at ben.djeghdir@gmail.com

Ben

: : '88 Fender HM Strat for sale: Raspberry color; rosewood/maple neck; DiMarzio Dual Sound humbucker with coil tap switch and 2 Fender single coils; Kahler Spyder locking tremelo; new nut string clamps and Gotoh tuners. Near mint condition and includes Fender hardshell case. $400 plus shipping and handling. Photos available. This is a great guitar for the money!

Hi, can you send me some pictures of this guitar? please send to rmcheat@bellsouth.net

Hey, could you send me some pictures if the guitar is still available? Thanks!

---
Can you please forward me photo's.. Is freight
included? if Not How much to Southern california

contact me if you want to sale

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.