Re: Info on Yamaha SF1000

Advertisement
Posted by Mickey Burke on Mon, 08/25/03 - 06:04:57.

Hi

I've been trying to find information on the SF1000 for some time and its pleasing to know its a good guitar. I have one also which spends most of the time unused but is in excellent condition.

I was thinking of selling it but if its a collectors item I'll hold on to it for a while longer. Is there any information on famous guitar players who may have used it?

Mickey

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

: Hi

I just ran across this old page online and wondered if the sf1000 was around and available?

Thanks,
Jon

: I've been trying to find information on the SF1000 for some time and its pleasing to know its a good guitar. I have one also which spends most of the time unused but is in excellent condition.

: I was thinking of selling it but if its a collectors item I'll hold on to it for a while longer. Is there any information on famous guitar players who may have used it?

: Mickey

Iv seen your web letter and would be very much interesed in paying a good price for your guitar alot more then its actually worth please email me back as soon as possible sarah p.s what is the colour?

Yamaha SF1000

Hi Sarah,
I read your message about wanting to buy a Yamaha Super Flighter 1000. I couldn’t see any follow up so I don’t know what happened…I too have a SF 1000, Serial Number 001518 if you are still interested.

Let me know. Tim

I also have a SF1000 Have you sold yours yet?
Could you get in touch.

Regards

Jeff Simms

: : Hi
: I also have a SF1000 Have you sold yours yet?
: Could you get in touch.

: Regards

: Jeff Simms

My mate has a SF1000 and is interested in selling it, do you have any idea of its going price? He is also interested in acquiring its production date (the serial number is: 001943). Any help you can offer would be appreciated.

Alan Hall

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.