FG 345 wanted! anybody have one for sale!!

Posted by nicky marrata on Fri, 10/10/03 - 13:21:02.
In Reply to Yamaha

please contact me if you have a nice in really good shape yamaha fg 345...

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: FG 345 wanted! anybody have one for sale!!

: please contact me if you have a nice in really good shape yamaha fg 345...

I have FG345 in Excellent condition.Thanks
John

so ive got a yamaha fg 345 A in perfect condition, and with its hard cover guitar case. made in taiwan with engraved yamaha pegs. its all original. make a generous offer and will consider as still undecided and curious as to value...

I realize this is a very old request but I was just checking the web for value of my FG-345. I purchased it new in 1978, Taiwan w/Japan tuners, and it is in near mint condition. It still has the Martin strings I replaced back in 1979. It plays great though I play brass and just bought the guitar to mess around with.

if its in really good condtion...about 275.00 or 250.00 thats what they are going for on ebay...with a case
cheers

: I realize this is a very old request but I was just checking the web for value of my FG-345. I purchased it new in 1981, Taiwan w/Japan tuners, and it is in near mint condition. It still has the Martin strings I replaced back in 1982. It plays great though I play brass and just bought the guitar to mess around with. I had checked the serial # and is for 1981 not 1979 as I first had responded

I have a yamaha FG-345 for sale. Made in taiwan in 1981...has rose wood neck and is solid spruce. Has its fair share of niks and scratches but nothing that will alter the sound. Has original tuning knobs w/ "yamaha made in japan" imprinted on them. Some bridge work has been done to ove the strings closer to the fret board. Comes with original case (which has been through hell and back). E-mail if interested.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.