I Have a Yamaha SA 2000 for sale

Advertisement
Posted by Dean on Sat, 11/29/03 - 06:38:53.
In Reply to Yamaha

It has had the machine heads chanbged to spurzuls but apart from that its in perfect condition finished in tobbacco sunburst with gold hardware ebony fingerboad etc etc
serial number is # 082506

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: I Have a Yamaha SA 2000 for sale

Is your guitar still for sale? If yes, how much are you asking? Thanks, John

: Is your guitar still for sale? If yes, how much are you asking? Thanks, John

: : Is your guitar still for sale? If yes, how much are you asking? I´m from spain and i´m very interested in your guitar. If it´s yes, please send me your telephone number and we talk about. Thanks, John

: : : Is your guitar still for sale? If yes, how much are you asking? I´m from spain and i´m very interested in your guitar. If it´s yes, please send me your telephone number and we talk about. Thanks, John

I have a 1983 sa 2000 for sale. I'm wondering how much to ask for it.

: : Is your guitar still for sale? If yes, how much are you asking? I´m from spain and i´m very interested in your guitar. If it´s yes, please send me your telephone number and we talk about. Thanks, John

Is this for sale and if so, how much? Are there pix?

yalmonter@yahoo.com

: It has had the machine heads chanbged to spurzuls but apart from that its in perfect condition finished in tobbacco sunburst with gold hardware ebony fingerboad etc etc
: serial number is # 082506

What is the asking price?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.