FG41

Posted by Jay Titus on Wed, 12/24/03 - 14:25:59.
In Reply to Yamaha

I have an old guitar. The only identification on the guitar. FG41. I was told it could be a very old Yahama. Any information would be appreciated

Thanks
Jay

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

FG41

I have the same FG41 model number on my guitar, My guitar is an old Norma Acoustic I doubt its worth much, Email me with questions about the guitar if you would like more info. maxglizin5@gmail.com

Re: FG41

I too have the same guitar with a FG41 sticker on the back of the head stock. It is Black with an ivory like binding outlining the body with a white binding on the edges of the fret board.

What gives the guesstimated year away is the double pick guard. I can't recall the name of the band, however, I was told that a band in the sixties made double pick guards popular.

I still need a confirmation on the guitar as well.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.