Re: Yamaha g-90a classical

Advertisement
Posted by japanese boy on Wed, 02/18/04 - 21:40:11.

How do you do. I bore and grew up in Japan. I yielded YAMAHA-G90A from the father before. It is a thing at the time of YAMAHA having made the best guitar. Although the price of those days was not a large sum thing, it is a very worthy guitar. By all means, please prize.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Yamaha G-90A

Yamaha G-90A. I acquired one the other day and I was wondering about it too. Now I know.
It didn't matter about the translation, just as long I understood what was being said. Have you tried translating some vehicle license plates or tagged walls?

Yamaha g-90a classical

Love the translation. Perhaps it should read. 'I was born and grew up in Japan. I obtained (got) the G90a from my grandfather. At the time yamaha were making the best guitars. Although it was not too expensive it is an excellent guitar (worthy is good). By all means look after (prize)this superb guitar.' or was he right the first time? Well I may buy one.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.