Have Yamaha SBG3000 mint - for sale

Posted by Deadgirl7 on Sat, 05/15/04 - 15:40:02.
In Reply to Yamaha

I have a 1985 Yamaha SBG3000 solid body electric guiitar in mint con'd. It is a cream-colored off white w/ mother of pearl and abalone inlays. They only made a few hundred available in the
U.S. Yes, that means it is a limited edition. In original hard case w/ brass tuners and changable brass pick guard never used still in plastic. Asking $2000.00 U.S. dollars.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

SBG3000

I am looking for a mint SBG3000 preferably in ivory. A 25th anniversary issue would be awesome. SBG-25s

Re: Have Yamaha SBG3000 mint - for sale

I AM INTERESTED IN YOUR YAMAHA SBG 3000 GUITAR YOU CAN CALL ME AT 912-695-2277 .

do you still have sbg3000 for sale

Hi Dead Girl (as in Grateful?) :-),

Is your SBG 3000 still available for sale? If so could you send me a jpg. or two of it? Can't do your asking price, but if you can come down quite a bit and the guitar is still mint...I may be interested. I am in Knoxville, TN, where are you? Awaiting your reply... Karl

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.