Yamaha SF-400

Advertisement
Posted by Timo Liiri on Sat, 07/03/04 - 06:27:59.
In Reply to Yamaha

I bought a used Yamaha SF-400 a few years back, but to this date I still haven't been able to find any information or specs on this guitar. I tried the yamaha.com serialfinder, but it seems this guitar is way too old for that. It seems to be a mahogany build, 2x humbucker, neck isn't a bolt-on, not sure if it's through body. A pic can be found at http://koti.mbnet.fi/haziz/Timbe/kitara.jpg Any info or specs on this guitar would be welcome.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Yamaha SF 400S

I have A FG 400S and I'm trying to get am idea of the value. This guitar s old and tried and true. It's in great shape and looks great. Any one got any Idea od it's value? THANKS!
I have NEVER been able to find info on this guitar???

Re: Yamaha SF-400

One of my friends had this guitar but he bought a better one so he sold it to me and i can't find any specs on it either... It's like a freakin mystery guitar...

Hi there, i have one too, í'm from santiago, Chile and WE WANT SPECIFICATIONS!!.

Yamaha SF-400

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: Yamaha SF-400

I have that guitar as well. I bought it about 20 years ago, in a shop in my home country Holland. Until now I haven't seen it twice. I'm happy there's someone who also haves this guitar. Is there anybody there with more information (in English please)?

Yamaha SF-400

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: Yamaha SF-400

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.