APX-6C

Advertisement
Posted by emma on Fri, 11/19/04 - 04:38:59.
In Reply to Yamaha

hi. can anyone tell me anything about the Yamaha APX-6C? (feedback, also year and approx value)

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: APX-6C

Hi emma
I have an apx6c and I am trying to find info on it myself. I am trying to sell it cos I want a beefier acoustic like a tanglewood tw1000.
The apx seems quite rare

: Hi emma
: I have an apx6c and I am trying to find info on it myself. I am trying to sell it cos I want a beefier acoustic like a tanglewood tw1000.
: The apx seems quite rare

WANTED: APX-6C. If you've got one e-mail me at: wanda.rebeca@hotmail.com

: Hi emma
: I have an apx6c and I am trying to find info on it myself. I am trying to sell it cos I want a beefier acoustic like a tanglewood tw1000.
: The apx seems quite rare

Hi I;m looking to buy a APX-6C. If you're selling one, please e-mail me at: wanda.rebeca@hotmail.com

Hi, dont suppose you still have the apx? been looking for one for a while now, would be intrested in buying.

Cheers

Sean

heres a site that has a manual for the guitar but it cost like 16$
http://www.manuals-in-pdf.com/shopping_cart.php

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.