Yamaha FG 441 CE

Posted by Need Answers on Sat, 12/18/04 - 10:26:15.
In Reply to Yamaha

Can anyone tell me what a brand new Yamaha FG 441 CE origanaly sold for

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Yamaha FG 441 CE

: Can anyone tell me what a brand new Yamaha FG 441 CE origanaly sold for

I have one and it sold for $399.95

: Can anyone tell me what a brand new Yamaha FG 441 CE origanaly sold for

I bought a 441 in Nov of 97 in Oshawa Ont Can and apid $800.00 Can plus a flight Case $200.00

I am trying to find out any info on this guitar can you help would love to see a pic on the internet Thx

: : Can anyone tell me what a brand new Yamaha FG 441 CE origanaly sold for

: I bought a 441 in Nov of 97 in Oshawa Ont Can and apid $800.00 Can plus a flight Case $200.00

: I am trying to find out any info on this guitar can you help would love to see a pic on the internet Thx

I'm selling a Yamaha Guitar model FG-441 brand new, no use at all, bought aprox in 1985.
If interested let me know

I own the FG-441S and believe the "S" stands for solid body and don't what the CE means. The 441's were built between 1995 to 1997 then discontinued. I don't know what they originally sold for, however, I purchased mine used in 2003 for $150.00 w/cheap case. I suggest you talk to your local music store. They have a book on all makes and models for trade ins. Its a nice guitar with a good sound especially with new strings. Good luck and I hope this helped.

: : : Can anyone tell me what a brand new Yamaha FG 441 CE origanaly sold for

: : I bought a 441 in Nov of 97 in Oshawa Ont Can and apid $800.00 Can plus a flight Case $200.00

: : I am trying to find out any info on this guitar can you help would love to see a pic on the internet Thx

:
: I'm selling a Yamaha Guitar model FG-441 brand new, no use at all, bought aprox in 1985.
: If interested let me know

Is this still for sale?

I've been looking for this guitar online, and I was wondering if it was still for sale. I'd just be interested in the guitar, not the case, unless you want to throw it in. And if it's not, do you know of any in your area that are for sale?

: I own the FG-441S and believe the "S" stands for solid body and don't what the CE means.

The CE stands for Cut-away/Electric so it's an acoustic with elctronics installed. I have a FG441S that was built in the 80's and is in brand new shape. I gave $100 for it with a beat up hard case and electronic tuner. I too am trying to find out what the FG441S sold for when it was first introduced.

Practically brand new FG-441BL

I'm looking to sell my practically brand new yamaha FG-441BL and wondering what something like this runs for now a days? I can't even find this model on the Internet at least on a site that's in English! Any ideas???

I own the FG-441S and have been looking off and on the internet for awhile now to find out more about this guitar. S is solid top which is sweet. But they didn't make very many of them thus the lack of info. However, I just saw where one sold recently for 349.99 used of course. If anyone hears anything further on this guitar I would love to know more than it being made in Taiwan. Must have been an 80's thing. Thanks!~

: : I own the FG-441S and believe the "S" stands for solid body and don't what the CE means.

: The CE stands for Cut-away/Electric so it's an acoustic with elctronics installed. I have a FG441S that was built in the 80's and is in brand new shape. I gave $100 for it with a beat up hard case and electronic tuner. I too am trying to find out what the FG441S sold for when it was first introduced.

FG441S

I own a pristine condition Yamaha 441S, which has been my main professional guitar since I purchased it for £239 in 1994. The top is a solid, close grain spruce, and the back and sides are Ovangkol. They are very loud guitars acoustically, with excellent tonal properties. I love the neck width, which is more like an 60's Electric guitar neck. It is possible to wrap my whole hand around the neck!! The fretboard and Bridge are solid rosewood. The Machine heads are Yamaha closed type, very precise. This guitar has been well played and earned me a living for all these years, yet it is still like new. Best Guitar investment I have ever made. The spruce top is turning a golden colour, as it matures.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2016 , All Rights Reserved.