Re: 2 FG Yamaha guitars

Advertisement
Posted by jhowell on Sun, 02/20/05 - 19:32:56.

: I have 2 Yamaha guitars that I need to know the value of. Both were said to have been under a bed for over twenty years and are in perfect condiction. Like brand new in a store. One is a FG-170 and the other is a FG-7508. I would appreciate any information at all. Thank you, Carolina Rose

They are both early to mid 70's yamahas-- the yamaha site has a serial number checker that will give you the exact date. The value depends upon condition and to some degree whether or not the label under the sound hole is red or not. They do not have the collecter's interest that north american guitars of the same vintage have, but they are both very sevicable and have great tone for the price. The FG-7508 is most probably an FG-750S (solid top). Best guess at price is around $175 to $200 ea.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.