Yamaha FG411S-CE Value and Details

Advertisement
Posted by Rinaldi Bohemian on Tue, 06/14/05 - 22:16:39.
In Reply to Yamaha

Hi,

I have a Yamaha FG411S-CE and I can find NO information on it. If anyone could tell me any details on it or the value I would much appreciate it. Thank you.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Yamaha FG411S-CE Value and Details

:
: Hi,

: I have a Yamaha FG411S-CE and I can find NO information on it. If anyone could tell me any details on it or the value I would much appreciate it. Thank you.

PRICELESS

Hi,
It's good model in the past made in Taiwan or Japan. Now in Paris , If in excellent condition: about USD500
Regards
Khoi

: Hi,

: I have a Yamaha FG411S-CE and I can find NO information on it. If anyone could tell me any details on it or the value I would much appreciate it. Thank you.

:Hi, I think the value depends on condition etc. I am very keen to purchase one so if you are interested in selling it let me know and we'll try to get an idea of what it's worth.
Thanks
pazmag@hotmail.co.uk

**** Obama and his supporters ! I hope you all get Aids !!!!

I have A FG 400S and I'm trying to get am idea of the value. This guitar s old and tried and true. It's in great shape and looks great. Any one got any Idea od it's value? THANKS!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.