Re: Yamaha FG300 Acoustic Guitar

Advertisement
Posted by herman garrett on Mon, 07/11/05 - 02:08:37.

: : My FG300 has a red label, and a serial number, but doesn't say Nippon Gakki anywhere on it. So what other labels where there in this guitar, that determine it's value or year it was built?

: : thanks for your help. :-)

hi i have a couple of fg 300s one i bought in oknawa 1974 one from a pawn shop for less than 100 dollars. i tell my friends i think the value of the yamaha made in japan (pre 1975) are worth the number in the sound hole. if in good condition (neck stright etc). the fg 300 plus numbers that were made in korea or tiawan are not the quality of the old ones (i don't think). the 300 made in japan has the adjustable brige. last ones made in japan are the fg 75 thru fg300. if you play keep its hart to beat. i love mine.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Yamaha FG300 Acoustic Guitar

Yamaha FG300 Acoustic Guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: Yamaha FG300 Acoustic Guitar

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.