Yamaha FG360

Advertisement
Posted by John on Thu, 11/10/05 - 06:24:39.
In Reply to Yamaha

I have a yamaha FG360 can any one tell me any thing about it.Age Value.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Yamaha FG360

: I have a FG-365S II, it has a three piece back, and i would like to know the age and maybe the value. it is in very good shape.

: : I have a FG-365S II, it has a three piece back, and i would like to know the age and maybe the value. it is in very good shape.

Hi,
I have 5 of these. They were made 1972-1973 and were the highest end acoustic Yamaha made. The quality is up there with Gibson and Martin models. Sold in the USA for 379.00 in 1972 and mine are insured with a replacement value of $3000.00 each , as I feel thats what I would have to spend in order to replace them with a like Guitar.

Brian

: I have a FG-365S II, it has a three piece back, and i would like to know the age and maybe the value. it is in very good shape.

I got mine in Japan for about $300.
You can see the original catalog, even though it is written in Japanese.
http://www.t-shiga.com/sub1-6-9.htm

: I have a yamaha FG360 can any one tell me any thing about it.Age Value.

John, sdid you sell the FG360? I have one built in January of 1974. It is in good condition. How much are they selling for on the market?

Cutis

: I have a yamaha FG360 can any one tell me any thing about it.Age Value.

John, sdid you sell the FG360? I have one built in January of 1974. It is in good condition. How much are they selling for on the market?

Cutis

Yamaha FG360

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: Yamaha FG360

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.