Does anyone know an Yamaha sa2000s for sale?

Advertisement
Posted by Deek on Fri, 01/27/06 - 06:16:46.
In Reply to Yamaha

i'm searching for an Yamaha sa20000s because of the solid top and the coil split. And because of the sound of course. Does anyone know one for sale? Please mail me. Thanks in advance!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Does anyone know an Yamaha sa2000s for sale?

Yes, I have one with original case I may be interested in selling

Yamaha SA 2000s

Do you have an SA 2000s for sale?
Thanks

Yamaha sa2000s for sale in south of England.

I was thinking of puting my sa2000s on ebay.
Best guitar I have ever owned in 25 years of playing.
Very fat and rish sound and the taps give great versetility.
Just dont get to play so much these days (work and children) and this gitar wants to played every day :)

steven_irie@hotmail.com

Re: Yamaha sa2000s for sale in south of England.

Guitar now sold.
Sold for £600.

i have yamaha sa2000s

i'm korean

serial number 104708

please mail me

Yamaha SA 2000S

Do you still have the SA2000S for sale. I am looking for one.
Thanks

Yamaha SA2000

Hello,

I know it was a long time ago, but i've seen your post about the yamaha's. I've got a 70's SA2000 mint condition FS.

Drop us a line if you still looking for one

Thank you

Brian Martin

: i'm searching for an Yamaha sa20000s because of the solid top and the coil split. And because of the sound of course. Does anyone know one for sale? Please mail me. Thanks in advance!

Yes I have SA2000S Yamaha Burgundy color,contact me if your interested at smithinfest@yahoo.com

I have a cherry sunburst 86 all gold plated with an added gold plated bigsby tremolo bar as well. excellent condition.
Asking 950.00 w/case firm email or call at georgejernigan@yahoo.com or 850-259-0225

I have a BLOND 2000s in out of the box condition with as new case.£1500.Not sure I want to sell this one, its special.
Max Midlands UK
max.d1154@googlemail.com

I have a sunburst SA2000s with hard case, I'll sell. Drop me an email at jeffrey.a.young@us.army.mil I'll send you photos and maybe we can work out a deal.

: i'm searching for an Yamaha sa20000s because of the solid top and the coil split. And because of the sound of course. Does anyone know one for sale? Please mail me. Thanks in advance!........... I own a 2000s you may or may not know that they were a special order and only 26 were made. They are a beautiful instrument. What were you hoping to pay ?

: : i'm searching for an Yamaha sa20000s because of the solid top and the coil split. And because of the sound of course. Does anyone know one for sale? Please mail me. Thanks in advance!........... I own a 2000s you may or may not know that they were a special order and only 26 were made. They are a beautiful instrument. What were you hoping to pay ?

I own SA2000S, but I'm not selling it. Are you sure that only 26 pcs of SA2000S is made (and I have one of them - wow)? It is the best and the most useful guitar I ever owned - sound is great for almost any style of music. Have anyone ... any guess for price of this guitar? I believe that I can't buy this kind of guitar ... again from anywhere?

regarding the 26

: : : i'm searching for an Yamaha sa20000s because of the solid top and the coil split. And because of the sound of course. Does anyone know one for sale? Please mail me. Thanks in advance!........... I own a 2000s you may or may not know that they were a special order and only 26 were made. They are a beautiful instrument. What were you hoping to pay ?

: I own SA2000S, but I'm not selling it. Are you sure that only 26 pcs of SA2000S is made (and I have one of them - wow)? It is the best and the most useful guitar I ever owned - sound is great for almost any style of music. Have anyone ... any guess for price of this guitar? I believe that I can't buy this kind of guitar ... again from anywhere?

please dont get confused with the sa2000s which were on general sale from 1979 to arround 1983....the 26 were a special order placed via jack woodroffs (a music store in birrmingham u.k. ) in the late 70's. This was when yamaha were about to establish themselves as a very serious manufacturer of fine guitars. Apparently they had enough of this wood to make arround 20 of these beautiful set pieces. All that is on the back of the headstock is the number,,,,015922 and directly under this are the words made in japan. It is natural blond and has a wonderful one piece back....a true crafted guitar...its great

: i'm searching for an Yamaha sa20000s because of the solid top and the coil split. And because of the sound of course. Does anyone know one for sale? Please mail me. Thanks in advance!

Yamaha sa2000s for sale

I have an Yamaha SA2000 for sale!
Mint condition, sunburst - asking $1200 CDN (negotiable)
Please email me for pics!

Re: Yamaha sa2000s for sale

: I have an Yamaha SA2000 for sale!
: Mint condition, sunburst - asking $1200 CDN (negotiable)
: Please email me for pics!
I'm looking for this guitar for quite a long time. In fact i have already two Yamaha guitars SG 2000 year 1979 and AEX 1500. I am serious buyer, so please send me some pictures of yours SA 2000. Thanks. Jan

: I have an Yamaha SA2000 for sale!
: Mint condition, sunburst - asking $1200 CDN (negotiable)
: Please email me for pics!

: : I have an Yamaha SA2000 for sale!
: : Mint condition, sunburst - asking $1200 CDN (negotiable)
: : Please email me for pics!

I'm very interested in buying either an SA2000 or SA2000s or the AE1200; I live in Canada, send pics to musicman49@rogers.com

: : I have an Yamaha SA2000 for sale!
: : Mint condition, sunburst - asking $1200 CDN (negotiable)
: : Please email me for pics!

: : : I have an Yamaha SA2000 for sale!
: : : Mint condition, sunburst - asking $1200 CDN (negotiable)
: : : Please email me for pics!

I`m very interested ..Please more info ..and photo.. email: pitek69@wp.pl

Send me photo yamaha ..I`m very interested..

do you still have the SA2000 for sale?

I have a 1980 SA2000 for sale, its really a nice guitar, $800.00 email me if your interested...

i have a brand new musicman luke blue in the case i cant get used to the v shape neck would you consider trade is the neck big like the sg 2000 yamaha? on your guitar ?

I'm looking for a Yamaha SA-1200S or SA-2000S

Hi
I'm looking for a Yamaha SA-1200S or SA-2000S.
The "S" mean it has a spruce top instead of maple laminate like most 335-guitars.
Email me! johan.areskoug@telia.com

yes i have a cherry wine 2000sa that moving is forceing me to sell,i'm in the bay area and my # is707 7743144

Hi
I'm Carlo from Roma (Italia)
I have a YAMAHA SA 2000
do you have interest? you write to me
regards
carlo

: sto cercando un Yamaha sa20000s a causa della parte superiore solida e della spaccatura della bobina. Ed a causa del suono naturalmente. Chiunque conosce uno per la vendita? Spedirlo prego per posta. Ringraziamenti in anticipo!

: i'm searching for an Yamaha FG2000 in good to excellent conditon

: : i'm searching for an Yamaha FG2000 in good to excellent conditon

Got one, moving causes sale,burnt cherry color

There is a nice looking SG700 on ebay at the moment.
Probably go for around £500.00 A nice guitar for a good bit less than you'dpaty for the 2000.

We have a perfect mahogany 1977-78 yamaha SA2000 serial number 003315 with original immaculate case. Want pictures?

I have a cherry wine SA2000s, yes the spruce top. I may be willing to part with it because I want to have a guitar built for me. Contact me with an offer if your interested.

Is it a 2000s with a solid top?
thanks!

: We have a perfect mahogany 1977-78 yamaha SA2000 serial number 003315 with original immaculate case. Want pictures?
my email is amieefoosheegurtler@hotmail.com.

: : We have a perfect mahogany 1977-78 yamaha SA2000 serial number 003315 with original immaculate case. Want pictures?
: my email is amieefoosheegurtler@hotmail.com.

Hi, do you still have it? If so how much are you asking?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.