FG335E

Advertisement
Posted by Karen Gillespie on Thu, 01/24/02 - 16:37:07.
In Reply to Yamaha

i have looked what i believe to be "all over" for info on the worth of my Yamaha FG335E guitar. heck, i can't even find anywhere that admits that this guitar even exists. it's woth the world to me because it's the easiest acoustic guitar i have ever played. just curious to it's monetary worth...and the year(s) it was made.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

yamaha fg335ec

can someone please tell me what acoustic fender looks like one of these and if possible give picture and or model number the person who took my guitar to tune must of got my guitar mixedup lol

Re: FG335E

: I have one also. Great guitar. Yamaha's website lists the specs as built in 1982 and having a spruce top. I think I got mine new in '82 or '83. Original MSRP was $345.00. If it is in good shape it's probably in the $200-$250 range.

Hi...If this is the FG-335 II guitar you have a great guitar there. The FG-335 II(must have the II) Is one of the finest acoustic guitars ever made in its price range. They were made approx. from 1977- 1981 and the design and wood gives this guitar a full bass & midrange sound. The projection is superb. They sell on Ebay for between $150-$200 I have had 5 and still have 3 of them. If it does not have the II it is not the same guitar. Big difference.

: i have looked what i believe to be "all over" for info on the worth of my Yamaha FG335E guitar. heck, i can't even find anywhere that admits that this guitar even exists. it's woth the world to me because it's the easiest acoustic guitar i have ever played. just curious to it's monetary worth...and the year(s) it was made.

I have one. It is a good guitar,in fact i think a 1st year Ovation i bought was worse than my FG-335E!!

I don't know what it's worth (yet), but I have one, too. I've had it since the early 80s and I have to believe it's worth more than $189.00.

Hi Karen,

I just loked at Yamaha P335 at a music store her in the Seattle area. The price was $189.

Hope this helps, Stretch

: i have looked what i believe to be "all over" for info on the worth of my Yamaha FG335E guitar. heck, i can't even find anywhere that admits that this guitar even exists. it's woth the world to me because it's the easiest acoustic guitar i have ever played. just curious to it's monetary worth...and the year(s) it was made.

Found the following page regarding the Yamaha FG-335E
http://www.harmony-central.com/Guitar/Data4/Yamaha/FG-335E-01.html

Price: $200.00 - $275.00

I got mine in the early 80's and it still sounds terrific. The electronics can be a little fussy but keep fresh batteries in the preamp and it should be ok.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.