Price list of Admira(Paloma & Juanita) types of guitars

Posted by Ahmed.A.Mohamed on Mon, 02/12/01 - 08:00:11.
In Reply to admira guitars

My interest is to learn more about the prices of Admira (Paloma/Juanita)types of guitars and their price list if possible.
This is mainly due to the situation that I recently had an interest on playing guitars.
As for your information mail me on all the information about different kinds of guitars especially Fender(acoustic)guitar/Ovesion,and the price list.
Thanking you in advance.

yours sincerly,
Ahmed.A.Mohamed

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Price list of Admira(Paloma & Juanita) types of guitars

I'm looking for the price of Admira Paloma Electric Cutaway.

Thank you

: My interest is to learn more about the prices of Admira (Paloma/Juanita)types of guitars and their price list if possible.
: This is mainly due to the situation that I recently had an interest on playing guitars.
: As for your information mail me on all the information about different kinds of guitars especially Fender(acoustic)guitar/Ovesion,and the price list.
: Thanking you in advance.

: yours sincerly,
: Ahmed.A.Mohamed

: : My interest is to learn more about the prices of Admira (Paloma/Juanita)types of guitars and their price list if possible.
: : This is mainly due to the situation that I recently had an interest on playing guitars.
: : As for your information mail me on all the information about different kinds of guitars especially Fender(acoustic)guitar/Ovesion,and the price list.
: : Thanking you in advance.

: : yours sincerly,
: : Huseyin ilhan

: : : My interest is to learn more about the prices of Admira (Paloma/Juanita)types of guitars and their price list if possible.
: : : This is mainly due to the situation that I recently had an interest on playing guitars.
: : : As for your information mail me on all the information about different kinds of guitars especially Fender(acoustic)guitar/Ovesion,and the price list.
: : : Thanking you in advance.

: : : yours sincerly,
: : : Huseyin ilhan

Here in Portugal a Paloma costs around €130 , nearly $130 USD

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.